21

Kai's P.O.V.

March 24,2016
Anaheim,California

"Welcome back America to another round of March Madness. It's the Sweet Sixteen ! And we got a good one. It's the defending champs, Blue Devils going up against the 1 seeded Oregon! So grab your popcorn America and get settle in, tip-off is just seconds away !"

I snaked my way through the massive crowd of the Honda Center, searching for Mama B and Pops.

"Kai ?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Brandon's Dad and Britt.

I breathe a sigh of relief before running up to the two. After hugging the both of them, we made our way to our seats where Mama B was already waiting.

"Hey Mama B." I said when we were seated.

"Kai!" She exclaimed reaching over to give one of her motherly hugs. "You made it ! Brandon's going to be so happy you're here."

I haven't seen Brandon since Winter Break. So when mom suggested flying me out to Cali to come see him play for the first since we been in college, I happily dropped everything and agreed.

"It's shame LSU didn't make the tournament Kai." Pops said from the side of me. "I really was looking forward to seeing you participate."

Not really wanted to talk more about that subject, I only smiled and nodded my head in agreement. My eyes focus on the court as The Duke Blue Devils took the floor followed by the Oregon Ducks.

I smiled as I watched Brandon get into position for tip-off. Right now was strictly for B. That LSU stuff was out the window.

* * *

My heart was in my throat as I waited outside the lockerroom for Brandon. The Ducks had just handed them the Blue Devils the season ending 68-82 loss. I could see B's disappointment all over his face as he exited the court earlier.

"Kai?" I look up to see a grinning B. His arms immediately outstretched to welcome me into a hug.

I smiled as he engulf me into a bear hug and landed a wet kiss on my cheek. "Hey B, I'm sorry for the lost."

Brandon shugged as we begin moving through the crowd of people. "Tough loss, I'll get over it."

I only nodded as I continue to walk beside him, amazed at how mature his answer was.

"Brandon!" I heard a girl's voice shrieked from behind us. I turned around to see a short pretty girl approaching.

B's grin instantly got bigger when he saw her. "Hey Asia."

"Hey yourself. You played good bighead!" She said reaching up to give him a playful push.

My face frowned up at how the both of them stood there with smiles on their face.

The Asia girl then turned towards me and cheesed. "Omg hi! I'm Asia."

"Kai." I said putting on a fake smile.

The girl giggled. "Oh I know. Brandon tells me about you all the time. I glad the both of you are back together. He acted like he was dying."

I laughed.I could easily tell Asia had a bubbly personality that would make anybody smile on their worse day.

Brandon playfully mushed Asia's face. "Don't you have pictures to be taking? More specifically of Matt?"

"Oh yeah that reminds me." Asia said stepping back.

click.

The unexpected flash of A's camera went off leaving me and Brandon temporarily blinded and cracking up and A running off.