[• New Info •]

(Josh's POV)

"..I wanna run away, just you and me"

My eyes grew wide in surprise and she looked away guiltily and started tearing up.

"Hey hey, baby girl, it's okay" I comforted, grabbing her head and patting it.

Man, affectionate moments can get ruined so quickly.

"What if...I agreed to do this crazy thing with you, no matter how crazy it sounds. I love you Melanie Adele Martinez, and that's not changing anytime soon" I said, serious tone and all. I grabbed her head and made her stare at me in the eye.

"No. Matter. What"

Then, she said "Then it's settled, we leave in a couple days"

"Yes Melanie. We leave in a couple days"

"What about Tyler?"

"He has Nikki. From now on, it's just you and me, okay?"

"Yes Josh"

"But I'll tell him, right now infact" I said, and pulled out my phone.

--- Time skip
(A text message conversation)

Crap. He's onto us.

Was all I said. Then, I turned off my phone and simply started packing my bags for the adventure I'm going on with the one girl I want to spend my whole life with.

Yeah, I think I'll enjoy this.

---Time Skip

Its time. I'm waiting for Melanie to get out of the bathroom and then we're leaving.

Surprisingly, she said she will miss this place.

Why? Well, that's one question I'm going to ask her.

What I see is magical. She comes out of the bathroom and still somehow looks like an angel. How?

She puts on some runners and gets up.

"Josh, I'm ready to leave"

"I...I..."

"It's okay. I'm nervous too"

Good.

"You ready?"

"Yeah"

"Let's go"

And then we were whisked off into the darkness, the light from the sun just coming up being our only light.

(A/N : OOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOHOO

So uh yeah, I guess you could say those two are on the run and go :))))

But still, book is almost overrrrr

Sad.

But epilogue and sequel is good enough, rite?

But yah, :PPPP

Bai)