Morning Breath

(Tylers POV) "Morning" I said to my roommate and fellow band-member, Josh

(Tylers POV)
"Morning" I said to my roommate and fellow band-member, Josh. We slept next to eachother because we could only afford one bed. "Your breath needs a warning label" he replied

"Ugh, sorry" I said sarcastically

"Well, it's trueeeee" Josh whined, Right in my ear.

"Joshua Jishwa William Dun, if you whine like that again, ESPECIALLY IN MY EAR, you, my friend, will be moving out" I grumbled..

"Gosh Tylerrrr" Josh said, sounding like a 5 year old. That is when I, being the guy I am, slapped him across the face and hot up to take a shower.
______________________________________________________________
I walked out with my towel around the bottom half of meh body, SHOWING ELL MEH MUSELS EHEHEHEHEEH. Okay...Weird. What can I say? I'm a funny guy.

I walked downstairs to see something that was just a little bit more beautiful then my girlfriend, Melanie.
"OMIGOSH JOSH DID YOU COOK ME PANCAKES??!!" I yelled to him.
"Yeah,why?" He said, looking proud of himself.

"Nothing, just thought you couldn't cook" I teased. It was then, that I decided to punch him in the shoulder playfully. Then, he tackled me to the ground. Ouch. That hurt. I stood up and wolfed down the pancakes. Then I went upstairs to get changed. I got into my hoodie, jeans and runners. Then I went downstairs. Of course, Josh was still upstairs getting ready."YO JOSH HURRY UP! YOU KNOW WE'RE PICKING UP MEL, ASH AND BREN!" Just then, he walked down the stairs, scrolling through some kind of social media feed. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah" He said back. As soon as we walked out the door, we saw Brendon. "Come on, you too! I've been waiting since 7:30!" Brendon complained. "We still have to wait for Melanie and Ashley" I said back. "They better hurry" He warned. "Shut up Breadbin, you know Melanie doesn't like going to school" "Gosh, Tyjo the hoe" He said. Sometimes, he can be the biggest fuckboy I know. Just then, Melanie showed up.  "Hey, Ty-Guy" She said. "Hey, sup" I said, kissing her. Then, I started running my hand through her beautiful black and blue hair. "Nothing much, how 'bout you?" She questioned me. Before i was able to respond, I was hit by a boulder. "HIA" Mel's cousin, Ashley, said, knocking us all to the ground. Ouch.

(A/N : Sorry this chapter was so long, in fact, on my word count I had 416 words soooo.....yah. Sorry!)