Big Heart, Little Body.

(Melanie's POV) I stepped out the door

(Melanie's POV)
I stepped out the door. The day ahead of me was like hell. Another day of being bullied until black and blue. I'm Melanie Adele Martinez, I'm 17, I'm least popular in school and still somehow manage relationship. I started walking. I let out a long, loud sigh. I started walking down the street. I turned a corner and there I saw my boyfriend, Tyler Robert Joseph. He was with his friends Joshua William Dun and Brendon Boyd Urie. I only knew their middle names due to Tyler, the "Cute" guy in school. The one guy who the girls go GaGa over. He invited me to prom one year. After that, we started dating. "Hey Ty-Guy" I said, calling him his "Nickname-ish" thing. Others included TyJo, TyJo the hoe etc. "Hey, Sup?" he said, and kissed me on the cheek, running his hair through my multi-coloured hair (black and blue to be exact) "Nothing much, how 'bout you?"I asked. My cousin, Ashley, ran up to us. Before Tyler got to respond, he fell on the ground "HIA" Ashley yelled, making everyone fall down like dominoes. Except me, of course. I was really careful of what I did. Thing is... The reason I'm least popular is.... My emotions get the best of me, and when that happens, all "popular cliché" girls would call me Crybaby.