the camp

Lori's POV

oh my god, he's right there," I whispered to my friend and she nodded quickly. Gareth Bale moved quickly around the pitch, concentration etched on his face.

"stop staring lori. you look dumbstruck," my friend whispered to me and I laughed. soon enough Gareth finished training and he headed over to say hello. his blue eyes searched my green, and he smiled at us both, his eyes lingering on me and I can swear I see a wink and I stare at my shoes and blush bright red. "fans?" he asked and we nodded. "I'm Lori," I say, and my friend introduces herself. Ronaldo heads over and my friend greets him happily.

"I want to show you something, you know." Gareth whispered into my ear and walked away. I followed him. We end up behind the changing rooms, with a small view of the pitch where my friend is hugging different Real Madrid players. The hot Spanish sun beats down on my back and I rub my neck expectantly. "so, this is great and all that, but why did you bring me here?" I chuckle, my hair shining in the sun.

Gareth just looks at me. "I'm beginning to thin-" I start but before I can finish my sentence he crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen and my heart beats faster. "damn," I think to myself. "he's a good kisser." His arms wrap protectively around my waist and I throw my hands into his hair, playing with it as we kiss.

he moans into my mouth quietly after I stroke his hips through his shorts and he suddenly pushes me against the walls to deepen the kiss. just as I slide my fingers up his torso to feel his abs, cristiano peers behind the training centre. "Gareth where are yo-" he begins but when he sees gareth and me against the wall he clicks his tongue disapprovingly.

"save it for afterwards mate," he says as gareth reluctantly pulls away from me. he touches my lips and winks before cris pulls him away to train more.

Gareth's POV

"you shouldn't do that at the grounds, Gareth. someone from the newspapers or just fans could see," cris groans. "sorry," I say guiltily, pushing my hands through my hair and sighing. by the time we reach the pitch again, cris smirks at me and whispers "have fun after the training, bale." and jogs on and I laugh to myself and go to join him.

every time I train I glance around and I see lori chatting to people and I lose concentration. I'm sure the teammates are getting mad at me but I don't care. training will be over soon enough....