Chapter 8.

Riley's POV

The premiere for Ross' film was only 2 weeks  away and I hadn't picked out an outfit, delly hasn't either so I'll get one with her. As it was a Saturday it is Ross' day off, wonder what well do today.

"Riley...... Riley, wake up, it's 11 am you need to get up" I heard Ross whisper while shaking me.
"5 more minutes" I replied pulling the covers over my head,
"No, you need to get up, we're spending the day at the fare, it's my last day off for a while and I want fun, I think your new friends are coming!!" I said pulling the covers off me,
"What friends?"
"Harry and Niall, there her for promoting 'made in the am'" He smiled at me, I shot up "no way, a day with you, Harry and Niall, at the rides?" I asked excitedly
"Yeah, we have an hour to get ready, so hurry, you might wanna actually look nice for the boys today" he then said sarcastically, "oh really, then you may change yourself completely" I commented he pretended to be upset and we both just laughed.

I quickly ran in to the shower, washing my hair and body, I brushed my teeth, then entering my room, drying my hair and then straightened it today for a change, I applied makeup leaving me just to pick out an outfit, I quickly checked out the window to see if it was sunny, it looked roasting so I pulled out denim shorts with a black thick belt with a white vest top tucked in along with frilly socks and white converse, I brought my black bomber jacket just in case. Once I was ready I took my phone off charge reading a message from 'favourite' Harry had changed his name to that, it read 'we'll see you in 15 minutes meet us at the gates .. H x'
I replied back 'sure, see you soon' it was weird it never felt like I was texting Harry styles, I mean HARRY, FREAKIN, STYLES!! My idol it was incredible, i made my way downstairs funding Ross eating pancakes leaving me none, "sorry, I was hungry" he laughed, "it's alright I wasnt hungry anyway" I giggled.

Once we got there, I saw Harry and Niall, we were late as usual, I ran out the car, jumping on Nialls back as he didn't know I was behind him "hellooooo" I screamed, he jumped "Jesus Riley I near had a heart attack" He said in his cute Irish accent, we were all laughing, as they were all Older I was trying to act calm but I just love roller coasters I mean Ross is 20, harrys 22 and Nialls very close to 23 and I'm 16 was a bit of a difference.
I ran over to the tallest one," we need on this one and a picture on it!" I was basically shouting all over the place, "let's go then" Harry said smiling, his smile was my everything I swear, we got on, me and Ross in the front and Niall and Harry in the back, we got to the highest point I took a quick selfie, then screamed falling down the drop, I loved the butterflies you get.

After about an hour of ride we decided to go to the cafe, we all ordered lunch and a drink, I was having so much fun,
I then heard Harry over talking to Ross "have you told her yet?" He asked Ross
"No, not yet we need to make sure it's defiantly happening, and if it then she'll be hurt, I mean we just got back what about 2 weeks ago?" Ross explained Niall heard it too, he tried to distract me "hey, you having a good day?" He asked me I drawed my attention to him "em, yeah I loved it all, when are you leavingL.A?" I answered, "2 days, we have things to do tomorrow but why don't we do something  the day after? Monday? You free?" He asked "yeah, I'm free mostly always" I smiled "come over to mine and we'll have a chill day? I'm sure you need it" I answered "yeah, sounds fun"
I walked over to the bin to put my rubbish in, I wasn't looking where I was going, I bumbed into someone, "oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking, it's my fault" I said, "hey, it's fine, no damage done" I looked up at him, he had dark brown hair, brown eyes and a gorgeous smile, I smiled back. "Your cute, what's your name?" He asked I blushed and answered "I'm Riley" giving my hand out "josh" he answered back.
Harry came walking over, "who's this Riley? Hmm?" He smirked at me, "this is josh" I replied, "well we need to go, so why don't you give him your number and let's go?" He said "oh my god harry" I went red josh just smiled, Harry walked off "so how about that number?" He raised his eyebrow, I giggled and gave them to him, "well I need to go" I started to walk away,
"I'll text ya later" He shouted over.
I didn't want to say anything to Ross, he'll make a big deal over nothing, he always does, with my last boyfriend he wouldn't stop asking about him and taking me and him places to keep an eye on him, even though he was right, he cheated on me, Ross went A-wall hitting him, it was intense but when I think back I just laughed after what he did to me.

A/N
Sorry this chapter was boring, I wanted to leave the secret out a bit longer but I have you a clue ,
but what to do think about josh? What will happen? Keep voting xx