Chapter 4.

Riley's POV
The next couple of days flew in, it was only 3 days until my 16th I was so excited, just to spend time with my family and some friends.

I left my cozy bed as it was a Wednesday morning and had to get ready for school, everything was quiet I guessed everyone had already left to do some things today, I sighed and decided to clean my teeth and do my hair, I put it up in a messy ponytail, it was cute, I wore white jeans with rips at the knees with my tee that read #nofilter along with my black bomber jacket and my black converse.

I went down stairs feeling hungry, I turned into the kitchen seeing everyone "oh I thought you were all away, you's are so quiet what's going on" I asked, "I think you should sit down love" mum said, she looked upset "erm... Ok" I sat down beside Riker and rocky, "we know it's your birthday on Saturday, but we can't get these interviews and a show out of the way, we tried our best but there's now at around them" Rydel explained to me trying not to hurt my feelings, it was silent for a minute until Ross broke the silence by saying "riles, don't be upset, we will celebrate it another day maybe the Monday after?"

"It's not the same, I wanted all of us to be together on my 16th, the only thing I wanted" I spoke up loudly with a crack on my voice at the end.
"I know kiddo, but it's Their job, if they didn't do this they wouldn't be doing what they love making music!" Dad explained. I just sighed and left the room.
" come on I'll drive you to school" Ross shouted after me,
"NO, I'll get the bus myself" I shouted trying not to cry, slamming the door behind me and heading to the bus stop, I only had to wait about 5 minutes until it came.

It was now lunch time, I told Caitlyn and Ceris, what happened this morning, they didn't know what to say so we just left it.

After school I decided to go to Caitlyns house, instead of my own as we were partners in our homework assignment. We had a week to make a presentation about endangered animals, I loved learning about it and always trying to help.

I got a phone call from someone I knew it was on of my family members so I didn't check the caller ID, "hello" I asked like a question, "Riley where are you? It's 10 past 7?"a concerned Ross asked, "omg it's that time already I'll head home now, bye" I answered then hung up, "ugh I need to go, come over to mine tomorrow and work on it?" I asked Caitlyn, "sure see you then, I'll text ya tonight" she replied.

It was only a 10 minute walk from her house to mine, while walking home I put in my earphones and listened to 'revival' Selena's recent album, I finally got up to my driveway pausing my music on my iPhone, I walked in with everyone sitting in the living room watching something, I tried to just go up stairs until I heard rocky shouting on me, "Riley come here a minute" Ughh I didn't want to talk to them right now as they promised my 16th we would all be together as my last birthdays haven't been so good.

I walked into the living room with everyone staring at me, "where were you? We were all worried" asked Rydel,
"I was just at Caitlyn's working on some things for school that's all" I snapped, "well ok just let us know next time" she slightly smiled at me, "OK well then on the 15th June (my birthday) I'll be at Caitlyn's house, is that alright? Sure you won't be here, your away with you 'band stuff'" I said nasty "look riles, you know we can't help what we're doing on your birthday, we're so sorry don't be mad at us please" Riker said soothingly I sighed loudly and walked to my room slamming the door.

Ross' POV

I hated seeing her like this, but it was the only way so she could have the best 16th, we have to pretend that we can't be there but in reality we were throwing her a surprise.
It was silent until my mum whispered over to me "hey, will you go and check up on her, you know fine rightly she'll talk to you more that any of us" " em ok" I simply replied,

I walked up to were I was standing outside her door, I knocked gently then heard "come in" I walked in seeing her on her bed on her Mac probably watching videos about one direction she's such a fan girl, "whatcha doinn'?" I asked "just looking at 'funny moments' of Harry styles" she replied while laughing at something on the screen, I took the laptop of her "hey I was watching that" "look Riley, you have to know that we can't help what we're doing that day, we all really want to be there, trust me I do but it's really important things we need to get sorted. We tried to move them to a different day but it's no use, it needs to be done that day" I tried to explain
"I know, but since you have all become 'big' I never see you on my birthday or Christmas and this is a special birthday ya know? You all promised you would make it" I told him trying not to cry
"I'm very sorry, we all are, well give you your presents that morning before we have to leave okay? Then were celebrate your birthday on Monday well all take a day off, even you" I laughed, "alright but it's not the same" she sighed then fake smiled,
"You look tired, maybe you should have an early night?" I asked her while she was zoned out, "okay, night Ross" she replied back.

I left her room entering mine as I was shattered as well.

A/N

Thank you all for reading, I hope you like it so far, I will update as much as I can xx