Reunited

"Okay just a little farther." Jesse said as she climbed the vines. Magnus, Axel , and the raven haired girl made it back to temple just before sundown.

"Well, someone really went bonkers with the defenses, huh?" Magnus chuckled. Jesse looked at the fortifications in awe.

Lukas and Olivia hadn't been joking around. Where there once was a huge hole that allowed anyone in, was two iron doors. The walls were rebuilt and there was a tiny balcony that gave a good vantage point.

Jesse was too distracted from the temple that the girl didn't notice a creeper right beside her. She heard its hiss and squirmed away but before it could do any destruction, three arrows pierced into it.

"Who goes there?" A familiar voice shouted. "Jessie? Is that you?"

"Lukas, hey we're back!" She waved her arms.

"I'm so glad you're back." Lukas smiled.

"And we brought Magnus!" Axel said proudly.

"Awesome." Lucas jumped in excitement. The blonde opened the doors and his eyes shined brightly. "Come on, you're never going to believe who showed up when you were gone." He smiled.
Jesse was confused at first but then she saw who he was referring to. There, leaned against the wall, was the girl who never, for a second, left her mind.

'She's...she's alive!'

Jesse covered her mouth with her hand, trying to hide the sounds escaping from it. Tears streamed down her face and she ran over to a crying Petra who had her arms wide open.

The two crashed into right another, wrapping their arms around each other tightly, fearing that if they let go, they'd be separated again.

Jesse looked up at the red head, her hands squishing her face and looking right into her brown eyes.

"I thought I lost you!" Jesse closed the space between the two, a smile forming on Petra's lips.

Lukas and Axel were smiling meanwhile Magnus was scratching his head, putting two and two together.

"Jesse's...?"

"She likes girls." Both Lukas and Axel said in unison, laughing.

After sharing their passionate kiss, the two girls stared at on another with loving eyes.

"You'll always have me." Petra smiled warmly, Jesse burying her face into her shoulder.

"Don't disappear again." The girl whispered. "Don't you ever die."

Petra squeezed Jesse harder, like it was the last time she would ever hold her in her arms. She looked down to her own arm, knowing what hid under her sleeve.

"I promise."

Well this was quickly written, sorry if it's not *that* good but you know, school and crap so I won't have as much time to update but we'll see.