Chapter two:Why?!?!

Mari POV
I explained my plan carefully when everyone agreed I told them there positions.The closet person to Bonnie is Shabby is supposed to convince Bonnie to leave room for some reason.So we can get rid out Freddy's body...

Shabby POV
I'm not comfortable with this plan but I can't complain I want to help Bonnie badly but I felt terrible doing this but I had to or else I'm in the custody of ..Him.. I walked into Bonnie's room to see him sleeping by Freddy's body! I woke up Bonnie and told him to follow me.He nodded and followed me.I brought him the hallway and put a rag to his mouth his passed out.Mangle caught his body and tied him up.I went back into the Room and helped get Freddy but to my surprise He wasn't pale,That much..Hmmm...Could it be?!
I dropped my corner or the blanket and I dropped Freddy on the cold tile floor.He woke up and jumped.One second later Bonnie was running in screaming "STOP HES ALIVE!!!" He had tears I backed away so did everyone else. Bonnie ran over to Freddy.

Bonnie's POV
I saw Blood dripping from Freddy's Face,He cut his cheek,I took my Cloth from my pocket and Cleaned his face up.He smiled and blushed slightly I did the same.

~Time Skip 😎~

After we walked away and everyone was doing something,Freddy grabbed my hand and we danced in our room.Freddy and I sang
Freddy:
Bonnie:
Both:
______________________________
Both:Like a...Like a..... Like a bullet train!
Bonnie:Moving at the speed of sound.
Freddy:Feet can't Keep on the ground..
Bonnie:Can't stay in one place...
Freddy:keep moving like a Bullet Train..like a bullet Train
Bonnie:Moving like the speed of Sound...
Freddy:Feet can't keep on the Ground..
Both:Can't stay in One Place!!
Bonnie:Keep moving like a Bullet Train
Both:Like a bullet Train...Like,Like,Like a Bullet Train... Like,Like,Like a bullet Train...

~Song over~
We were interrupted by Chica,Toy Chica,And mangle giggling behind our door.We opened it and all three girls fall onto the floor.They had red dripping from their noses.They got up a screech "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" They held up there phones with pictures of us on it. Freddy and I chased them and told them to get rid of it.they didn't which made us run faster.Finally we have up and walked back to the room.Looked over a pecked my cheek I giggled.Then I felt Freddy push his lips against mine.I closed my eyes,He licked my lips I tried to keep my mouth closed and continue to kiss,But I knew I would lose.So I gave in.He explored my whole mouth.I pulled away and there was a line of salvia between us.I wipe it away and blushed like crazy.Freddy though he did something total weird...

(Guys should I do a lemon or nah
Post
1 for lemon
2 For heart break
3 For sadness
4 FANGIRL
5 For Special surprise😏
6 for all!!!
As always stay awesome!)