Wembley Arena

Charlie's Point of View
I stood backstage at Wembley Arena, me and Leondre were about to perform our biggest concert to date. It still couldn't believe in a few moments I was going to perform on the same stage as my biggest idols and inspirations: Eminem, Rihanna, Beyonce, all of them stood at the very same stage as me and Leo were about to stand on as they blessed the audience with their magnificent talent. The muffled screams of our fans echoed through my head.
"We want BAM, We want BAM"
I felt my smile instantly grow on my face as I heard those words, my fans never failed to make me indescribably happy even when I was at my worst. Secretly, my heart was pounding with anxiety, it felt like it was about to break free from my rib cage at any moment. My eyes darted around the whole area, until they settled on Leondre, my number one best friend. I was so lucky to have him, I wouldn't be here without his support and company. I could see he was smiling, it instantly calmed me down.I could see he was paler than usual, and it was the first time I saw him truly happy in weeks. I noticed he's been more upset and secretive lately, I was dying to find out what was bothering him. Maybe he's getting bullied again? As much as I worried, I couldn't think about it now, I need to focus on the task at hand.  Leo and I have performed many concerts previously, although this one was different. It was Wembley Arena, the most iconic place where all the biggest names in the music industry have performed at least once throughout their careers. To make it more overwhelming it was out first concert which was completely sold out.
"One minute until show time boys, best of luck." I heard a faint but deep voice speak through the screams of our fans. It was Graham, our head of security. He interupted my thought process about Leondre, which I was kind of grateful for. I needed to give my absolute best at this performance.
"I'm so proud of you boys, go out there and show them what you've really got!"
Victoria, Leondre's mum, spoke to me and Leo before pulling us both into a tight hug. She was crying and it made me shed a tear too. She had become like a second mother to me, always supportive and loving. It was a shame my mother and baby sister Brooke couldn't make it here today. Graham walked up to us and instucted us to get ready. He escorted us to the stage, the roars of our fans became louder and louder with every passing step, i grabbed Leo's hand and squeezed it, I could see he was nervous too, even if he never wanted to show it.

Me and Leondre jogged onto the stage in unison, one of my hands wrapped around his shoulders and the other waved at our fans.
"I hope you're all enjoying yourself tonight, we promise to deliver our best show yet!" I heard Leondre shout in his Welsh accent as our fans cheered, it was like a call and respone. I began singing and Leo began his rap, it produced a perfect harmony as we sang our new single 'Stay Strong'. We sang our new EP '143' and finished the concert with our debut song 'Hopeful'. The fans clapped and cheered as me and Leo struggled to catch our breath.
"Thank you for an amazing night London" I screamed into the microphone as I gripped Leo into a tremendously tight hug. I felt his arms wrap around me.
"I'm so proud of you Charlie" Leo whispered softly into my ear
"I'm proud of you too Leo" I whispered back as I sqeezed Leo into me tighter, I was suprised it was even possible.
"Chardre is real!" I heard multiple fans shout. In the blink of an eye I let Leo free from my arms and back away.

I felt seriously uncomfortable being 'shipped' with Leondre lately, especially when my girlfriend was spectating in the audience. At first I liked the 'shipping', it was innocent, me and Leo would always mess about: hug passionately, especially when he was scared, which happened quite often due to his panic attacks from being bullied, spooning eachother whenever we shared rooms in hotels we stayed at, Leondre loved being the little spoon, pecking eachother on the lips playfully - these sorts of things. But now that I'm with my girlfriend Ava it just isn't appropriate anymore. I wish people would just understand I'm only best friends with him. I'm in love with Ava, and I wish our fans would respect that and give us some privacy to live our life.