11.

Melanie Stephen

I calmed down eventually from what happened earlier and finally got up and started to get ready for the party later on. I couldn't chose what it was that I wanted to wear, so I went through what I thought would be too formal and too...Ratchet. I found some high waisted olive shorts, a white ribbed tank, and matching white converse. It fit my personality well and it wasn't as ratchet as I expected.

"We're super late to the party Jay." I mumbled, running my fingers through my hair.

"Trust me the party don't be lit till late anyways so we ain't really miss nun." He says, flicking my nose making me laugh a little.

I went into the bathroom and I didn't wanna curl it so I did what any other lazy person would do which was to put it in a nice bun. I reached for Bobby pins to secure it and was finally done.

I peeped my head out the door and seen Jay on the phone with someone and he didn't seem pretty happy judging by his facial expression. I walked over and crawled to where he was and straddled his lap. He looked at me furrowing his eyebrows, but softened his facial expression.

"Nah I hear you Nicole... She mine too I should have that right... Nah I'm 'bout to get her after I'm done handlin' business... Bitch you betta have her shit together by the time I get there or we gon' have some prolems' "

He hung up the phone and sighed deeply and looked up to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked tracing a tattoo on his chest.

"My baby moms actin stupid as fuck right now, bitch lucky as hell."

"Awww I'm sure it'll be good don't worry." I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"I know." He said while grabbing my waist. His hands were too soft for him to have the job that he has. "You're so beautiful."

I blushed and startled to giggle. "Thanks." I smirked. He sat up and grabbed my face,  rubbing my chin with the tip of his thumb.

"We should get dressed." He pecked my lips and patted the side of my bed to indicate he wants me to get down. I slid off, collapsing on one of the body pillows and there stood a shirtless Jayceon. His tattoos were all over his body like everywhere!

He walked over and grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed.

"Let's get going" he said. I slid on my shirt and shorts, leaving out of my room. I wonder what this party is gonna be like.

Miles Carter

"Oh Miles where's your girlfriend?" My mom asked as we all sat around a bonfire in my brothers spacious backyard filled with tropical plants. I took a long sip from the beer I held in my hand and gave her a blank answer.

"It was some kind of family emergency that happened that she needed to go check on." I need to stop lying and shit or my soul going to hell for sure.

"Oh okay I hope everything's alright, ya know I really did like her when I met her." She smiled. "She almost reminds me of-"

"Hey erbody how y'all doin?" My cousin Joel said bursting through the back door making a grand entrance, and a fool of himself.