I Love You

Jillians POV

'Thank you so much guys, you have no idea what it means to us and everyone here at the school' Hot Head Master said before shaking all of our hands.

I watched him slow down when he reached Gilbert, taking more time to shake hers and make direct eye contact but she just brushed it off.

'It's cool, its our job' Gilbert smiled.

'yep, see you soon!' Abby responded.

'see you!' The hot head master said looking slightly disappointed that Gilbert didn't respond to his sexual eye contact.

'Well, looks like its time to hit the road again kids' Abby smiled and turned.

'wait!' i stated and then realised i had no idea where to go with what i wanted to say.

'Yeah?' Abby turned again.

'erm,we should all go out before we leave again, I've never been to Denver before' i said, truthfully.

'ooo yeah that sounds nice, where shall we go?' Abby replied.

'Maybe you and Patty should go somewhere, and me and Gilbert should, so we can all bond more' I could hear how unconvincing i sounded.

'Oh, yeah, i guess that would be nice' Abby stated glancing at Patty for confirmation.

'Cool, lets go then' Patty smiled.

We walked out of the school and i took note of the paintings on the wall, there were so many ancient women framed on the wall from thousands of years ago, the hall was warmer than everywhere else, as if it held their presence. I felt like it wasn't the last time we'd be coming here.

Erins POV

Me and Holtzmann seperated from Abby and Patty by turning left whilst they turned right and we started to walk down the road.

'Well, you saved me' i said turning to her with a half smile.
'Still not happy with you though' i added.

'Please, let me explain Gilbert' Holtzmann said looking hopeful.

'Go on' i responded.

'I used to work with Kate, before i met Abby. I always knew she had a thing for me from other people at work, but i wasn't into it'

'right?' i questioned waiting for more.

'She text me yesterday asking if we could meet soon to catch up, but i told her i was busy with work and would tell her when i was next available'

'yess' i said still waiting.

'so thats when you saw the text 'ok babe xx' Thats what she responded and i ignored it, she means nothing to me compared to you Gilbert' She replied.

'So, you ignored her text?' i re said it just for comfirmation.

'yeah, she's really weird, kinda crazy' She said which made me laugh.

'What are you laughing at?' She responded whilst playfully hitting me.

'You can hardly talk about being crazy' i laughed.

We walked like that for 2 hours, chatting, complimenting,flirting. It was evening but the sky was pitch black, stars filling it and sparkling down on us. Everything was so romantic, but as usual we were interrupted. This time by my cell ringing in my pocket.

'Me and Patty have finished dinner, are you guys ready' Abby said down the phone.

'Shit' i whispered 'yeah, we'll meet you in 10 minutes, just getting the bill' i replied.

'we forgot to eat!' Holtzmann laughed. Her hair was still messy from saving me from the ghost earlier, but she was still so elegant and beautiful.

It was in that moment that i realised that me and Holzmann are so different, she's crazy and outgoing and I'm shy and indoor-sy, she's a party person and i prefer to read a book. But with all of that we can still get lost in a conversation for 2+ hours and forget about the world around us and to me, that felt really special.

'Lets just grab a mcdonalds and eat  it on the way to meet them' i laughed brushing off my deep thoughts.

Jillians POV

As we walked, i noticed a little turn off before mcdonalds, so i took my moment to kiss Gilbert before we met Abby and Patty again.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the Ally.

'Woah' she said before i planted my lips on hers.

Our kiss was passionate and meaningful, i was so glad she wasn't angry with me anymore that i cherished the moment for as long as i could.

'i love you' she smiled as we parted.

'i love you too' i smiled, it was the first time we had ever said those words to each other and my heart exploded.