Highschool Ghost

Erins POV

I returned to the group feeling even more angry than before.

'Lets just get this done' i said to the rest of the guys and they nodded.

'Err.. okay well, this is where the suckers tend to be' Hot head teacher said before opening the door and letting us walk in.

'Bye!' he shouted, closing the door and running away. What a whimp i laughed to myself.

At first, Abby could't detect any ghosts, until she edged to the back of the room and the device spun like crazy.

'Over here, over here!' she shouted getting excited.

We all braced ourselves and stood in a line. But nothing could've prepared us for what lay ahead.

From a decrepit brown box in the left corner of the room rose the oddest ghost we had saw yet.
It looked like a man but had the hair and pedicure of a woman. And not to forget,it was huge.

'Holy shit!' Patty screamed.

'Okay, on three ladies' Abby responded.

'1..2-'

Jillians POV

'HELP, HELP!!' I heard screams coming from the corner. The ghost had grabbed Gilbert and picked her up.

'shit!' Abby screamed.

Without thought, i ran after her. Every instinct in my body told me that risking part of my life was worth saving hers. So in that moment i ran, Abby and Patty kept their lasers on the ghost, trying their best to beat him down but he was still ferocious as ever.

Gilbert was screaming from above and with each scream, my pulse got faster. I grabbed my new gun that i made 3 days ago. It hasn't yet been tested but i figured it was worth the shot.

Aiming for the wrist of the arm that Gilbert was in, i stabilised myself and got ready, dodging every time the ghost swung his hand down, determined to grab me aswell.

'BANG!' The gun made a huge noise, breaking of the ghosts hand off from 70 ft up.

I watched as Gilbert fell, almost in slow motion and ran to her. As cheesy as it sounds, i actually managed to catch her in my arms and she smiled, just a little bit.

Erins POV

Holtzmann risked her life to come and save me, i was still angry about the text but in this moment i just felt so blessed to be in her arms.

She dropped me down and i pulled her in for a hug.

'Okay guys thats great an all but we still haven't defeated this ghost!' Abby shouted from behind whilst chucking me my backpack.

We all ran back and got into our line.

'3..2..1!' Abby screamed and we zapped the ghost down into our little box.

'Well done ladies!' we shared a group hug.

Abby and Patty walked over to the box, shoving it into their backpacks.

'I can explain, i will explain, because i love you' Holtzmann whispered to me and i couldn't help but smile, her heroic actions today made me fall in love with her all over again but this time, harder.

A/N: Sorry this chapters short guys, I'm currently on holiday so i don't have much time to write, but i'll be back in 6 days so get ready for better chapters😋