Party Day

Erin's POV

The morning of the party has arrived and surprisingly, i actually feel a little bit excited. It's been a busy year and maybe it will be nice for me to have a bit of alcohol and let lose.

Everybody had been invited, so far Holtzmann's emails were filled with 100 rsvps.

'Oh dear, You know when we said we should invite more people than you'd expect, because people are always busy?' Holtzmann half-shouted from the kitchen, which led me and Abby to wonder in with concerned faces.

'yes?' Me and Abby spoke simultaneously, like mothers who's kids had just asked them them a question.

'well, turns out people will drop plans for a ghostbusters party' Holtzmann responded with a cheeky smile, she was so cute like that.

'oh gosh, how many rsvps?' Abby replied.

'Currently? 150'

'150! i hope they all fit' Abby laughed.

'Well they'll have to squeeze' Kevin imputed as he was halfway up the stairs. 'i just saw patty, she's almost done with the decoration slash snack shopping for you guys' he added.

'did you just say punctuation outloud?' i turned to look at kevin who clearly hadn't understood me.

'maybe' he looked back.

Kevin hasn't changed.

Jillians POV

The day ran pretty smooth, well as smooth as a pre-party day can run. Patty appeared 10 minutes after kevin with beyond the supplies we needed. One of them being halloween decorations that were on sale due to it, you know, not being halloween anymore. But they fitted perfectly in our ghostbuster house.

Not long after that Gilbert wen't out to fetch tons of alcohol and i mean TONS, it was great seeing her wobble through the door with bags full of beer and cider, its just not how you imagine seeing Gilbert.

And last of all we all finished up decorating by 3:30pm, all that was left was to get ourselves showered and ready before the start of the party at 8:00pm.

After showering, it took me a while to pick out an outfit, i wen't back and forth between different dresses, i usually wouldn't pick up a dress, but everyone else was wearing them so i thought it was only appropriate. I finally decided on a short, but flowy, plain grey dress with a v-kneck shape which made it easy to pick a lipstick, because every colour goes with grey.

Erins POV

I looked through my closet and failed to find anything party appropriate. Gosh, it really began to hit me that i dressed like a 60 year old high school head teacher, 'fix up Gilbert!' i thought to myself as i ran my fingers through my clothes. The only thing i had that was anything party-like was a majorly tight black mini dress, my friend got it me once a few years back in an attempt to get me to go clubbing with her, i of course didn't and have the dress as evidence of my boring life to this day.

I tried it on and stood infront of the mirror, it fitted surprisingly well actually, and if i do say so myself i looked pretty good in it but i couldn't help feeling un-comfortable and non me-ish, so i began to take it off before i heard a knock at the door.

'Erin, could you zip me up?' i heard Abby call through the door.

I opened the door and Abby walked in wearing a flower print maxi dress, she looked gorgeous.

'HOLY SHIT! PLEASE TELL ME THATS THE DRESS YOUR WEARING' she said before even letting me compliment her.

'really, do you think i should?' i responded shyly.

'are you joking? Erin Gilbert i had no idea you owned such a dress! you look AMAZING! look at those curves! wow, sorry ive just never seen you in such a great outfit'

i laughed at how shocked she was.

'well looks like i'll be wearing this then' i giggled. 'You look stunning by the way, god who knew we could brush up so well' i said and continued to zip her up.

'well, you start doing your makeup hotty' Abby laughed and walked out of the door.

'Alright Alright' i giggled, glancing at myself in the mirror once again.

Jillians POV

It was time. I put the last of my red lipstick on and proceeded to walk down the stairs at approximately 7:49pm. As i walked down i saw the bottom of someones legs, they were long and slim and tanned, so gorgeous and they were-Gilbert's!?

As i got to the bottom step i stopped in awe at what stood before me. Before she turned around i was already stunned, The long shiny legs and-dare i say it-peachy bum of gilberts was something i had never seen before. And then, she turned. Holy Fuck.

'Holtzmann!' she smiled. 'You look gorgeous!' it took me a while to respond, she looked like an angel.

'erm, wow, thankyou! i mean you look.. you look stunning!' i was such a nerd.

Erins POV

Holtzmann looked beyond beautiful, like, i kind of, fancied her? No, i couldn't, i don't. I don't think.

'Thankyou!' i responded to her compliment and in that moment we shared a type of eye contact that i had never shared with anyone before, it felt kind of intense, and definitely sexual.

Surely i don't fancy Holtzmann, do i?