The Funeral

It's been a month since the tragic deaths of Mr and Mrs Snow and the funeral has finally come. Barry has been staying at Caitlin's place every night since their deaths as he couldn't bear to leave her alone. Also, there were the nightmares. Every night Cait would wake up screaming. He needed to be there to look after her. He practically lived there.

____________________________________________________________

Cait woke up in the safe and secure arms of her beloved, Barry. Even though she knew she had to get up she wished she could stay in his arms forever.She finally found where she belonged. She finally found her home. She was just starting to think about this when Barry woke up next to her. "Hey beautiful," he said kissing her cheek."I'll go make some pancakes and you go shower, okay," kissing her again.

After breakfast, they got dressed into the funeral clothes they bought. Staring out of the window, Cait remembered her childhood and happy memories she had of her parents.  She could feel tears in her eyes and she started to sob. But before she could break down she felt Barry's arms wrapping around her waist which made her feel better.  "Shh it's okay" Barry said turning her around and wiping away her tears. "Thank God I have you, I don't I would be able to do this without you" Cait said kissing him lightly.

People came from all different cities to come to the funeral. Even the Wayne family from Gotham came. Felicity and her boyfriend Oliver Queen came from Star City.

Cait's POV

Mostly I don't remember much of the funeral. Barry did most of the talking while I just buried myself into his chest and pretended I wasn't there.  Sharing my eulogy was by far the worst part.  This is how it went: I feel like this year has been the best and worst year of my life. I found the love of my life one day and lose my parents the next. My  dad once said that I should never let the bad ruin the good. And now that he's gone I think I finally understand what he meant although I've lost a lot he didn't want that loss to ruin my life. I think that was greatest thing about my parents, no matter what they were always putting the positive first whether is was their work or in raising me. There's nothing left to say but goodbye."