Objective 2

This was the greatest day of Iris's life now the attention was all on Barry and his new girlfriend so that she could casually spread horrible rumours. Here are some examples: Caitlin was transgender, Caitlin was only dating Barry for money and that Caitlin's Mum was a Hooker. It was safe to say, Iris was a bitch and she loved it.

Barry, Cait and Cisco were walking down the corridor to their biology class when they heard a boy shouting "Hey hooker girl Ho 'bout you introduce you to your slut Mum!".
"How about I introduce you to my fist!"  Barry shouted raising his fist to the boy's head. Intimidated the boy runs off. Barry turned around to see Cait's face. She seemed very upset. He put his arm around her and she buried her face in his chest. This was the first and last time anyone ever made fun of Cait directly. It seemed that Barry had scared them off. Not Iris though.

Iris's POV

God dammit. Objective 2 failed no one dares to make fun of Caitlin anymore. Barry scared them all of. To make things worse Linda said she's gonna tell Barry and Caitlin that is was me who recorded and posted that video and that I started the rumours. Well I'm not giving up yet. Not without a fight.