Chapter 5

Lucy P.O.V.

I woke up, remembering what had happened the night before. I look over and see Mira, Elfman, and Lissana curled together. I smile. Then I turn and see Y/N sleeping peacefully, with Gray next to her, his arm wrapped around her.

'Y/N and Gray are cute together..' I think.

SUPER DUPER LONG TIME SKIP TO WHERE EVERYBODY IS GATHERED AROUND FOR MASTER TO ANNOUNCE THE S CLASS TRIALS CUZ I AM LAZY AS HELL     

Your P.O.V.

I smile as they announce who will he going to the trials. Levy, Elfman, Cana, Natsu, Gray, Mest, Juvia, and Fried. I squeal in delight and race over to Natsu to hug him.  I then race over to Gray, then tackle him in a hug. 

I pull away from him, blushing. Mira was eyeing us, a weird glint in her eyes. "Congratulations guys!!" I say.  Natsu grins. "I am TOTALLY gonna win this!!" He says. Lucy silences him as she notices Gramps has more to say.

"And we also have someone else coming along, and they will help out with the trials," he says. I frown. "Y/N will be helping out." I stare in shock as he says that, and then he leaves after explaining the rules.

Dream laughs. "All right, go Y/N!!" She says. Pantherlily reminds her that I won't be competing, and she still laughs. "Shut up Tomcat!" She says. She then proceeds to chase him around the guild hall.

Another timeskip to boat ride cuz I have a headache

Your P.O.V.

I lean over the side of the boat. "Kiiiilll meeee..." I moan. Dream tries to stop me from falling overboard. Loki looks my way. "Hey Y/N," he says. "Why are YOU motion sick?"

I glance at him. "Dragon slayer has a side affect.." I tell him. I then lean back, and sit down in a chair. I was wearing a (f/c) bikini with sparkles. I looked over at Natsu, who was having just as much fun as I was. 

"Fuck me..." I say miserably. I then look over at Gray as Juvia points out that he is naked. Luckily the back of his chair was facing me. "Loki?" I ask. "Yeah babe?" He says. I roll my eyes.

"First of all, call me babe again and I WILL beat the shit out of you" I tell him. I then proceed to put my breakfast in the ocean, making me seem less threatening.  I glance back at him. "Loki, can you please push me overboard?"

Dream scowls. Then Lucy points out Tenrou island. After Master explains everything, Dream flies me to the camp that we had setup before hand. I set up the tent and unloaded the pots. Dream transformed into her human version. Her blue and purple hair waved in the wind.

I started humming my mashup, and Dream  looked over at me. "Y/N, you should just tell Gray how you feel.." she says. I stare. "Look, I can't. I just-" I pause, sighing. "I just think that he might not feel the same..." 

Dream walks over and gives me a hug. "You never know..." she says. Then she eyes me. "Hey, you have boob bombshells!!" She says. "How can he not like you?" She laughs as I start to chase her around the camp.

I stop as I sense a presence on the island. "Dream, somebody else is here.." I say. Dream transforms back into her exceeded, then picks me up and carries me towards the person.   

TIMESKIP  TO WHEN ULTEAR BEATS ZEREF    

Your P.O.V.

I scream in pain as Ultear kicks my back, sending me to the ground. I spotted Zeref a few feet away, lying unconscious. I turn my head and glare at her. "You won't win, I know it!!" I say. I try and hold back tears of pain as she attacks me with her magic.

"Oh, Y/N," she says evilly. "You need to learn how to keep that mouth shut!" Dream tries attacking her, but Ultear sends her flying. "DREAM!!" I scream. She looks at me, and tries to come back. I hold out my hand.

"Find Gray..." I say. Dream looks at me, bloodied and beaten, almost completely out of magic power. "I can't!!" She says. I hold back a scream of pain as Ultear sends me crashing into rock. "DAMMIT DREAM JUST DO IT!!!!" I scream. 

She nodds shakily, dodging Ultears attacks. The last thing I see is Dream flying away before I fall unconcious.

Gray P.O.V. 

After Loke says that Capricorn is a spirit 

I stare. Then Lucy screams "Y/N!!" I turn my head and see Y/N lying on the floor next to Capricorn. Loke turns angrily at him. "What the hell did you do!!" He says angrily.

I take a step forward, only to be stopped as Capricorn places his hoof next to her neck. "Ultear teleported her to me after she beat her up." He says. "Y/N, wake up!!!" I say desperately. She stirrs, then looks weakly at me. "Gray..." she says. I stare in horror as she coughs up a little blood.   "Where is Dream?"

"I sent her to find Gramps!" I tell her. She smiles. "Ultear bitch-slapped me too much.." she says, laughing a little. Lucy has to hold me back as I try to go to her.   

"The only way you will get her back is by defeating me." He says. Loke tells us to leave. "No way Loke, not with Y/N hurt!!" Cana says. Then, I grab her arm. "Let's go you guys." I say. I feel tears in my eyes as we run.

'Y/N, I'm so sorry....' I think. 'Please forgive me...'   

END OF CHAPTER!! I was gonna wait until tomorrow to update, but I was feeling nice.!! IF YOU HAVE SEEN FAIRYTAIL ZERO PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK!! I just started it yesterday, so it only has one part. But I would love it if you would check it out!! MAKE SURE TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!