Emergency Romance

Enzo:
As you walked down the dim lighted sidewalk you begin to notice an annoying presence that you have been trying to block from your hearing.

"Come on, stubborn, please stop walking and at least acknowledge me,"The most irritatingly sexy voice asks.

"What do you want, beer breath,"You snap childishly, turning around to face him.

"Well, gorgeous, I wouldn't have beer breath if you wouldn't have kept ordering them,"Enzo devilishly smirks at you.

This guy! Oh how he gets on your nerves!

"Don't call me gorgeous. And don't blame me. You could have stopped whenever you wanted to. You just thought you could keep up with me and you couldn't,"You say with a smirk of your own as you cross your arms and continue to walk again.

"Look, gorgeous, I just want to know when the second date will be?"He tells you as he quickly walks in front of you and stops you.

"How about... Never. And I thought I told you to stop calling me gorgeous,"You pause to pretend to think about the question then walk past him.

"You can't not want to go on a date with me... You have to have some sort of attraction to me,"Enzo continues to struggle to get you to go on a date with him.

You laugh at him and smile a bit to yourself.

"Oh, Enzo. Who wouldn't want to go on a date with you? I must be blind, since I can't see your pure hotness. I must be stupid to not want to go on a date with you,"You say sarcastically as he rolls his eyes at you.

"Yes! Exactly!"Enzo announced with a smirk, now it was your turn to roll your eyes.

You had to admit that you did like being able to have a full out argument with this guy. Not everyone could carry an argument with you like this.

You jumped as your pocket vibrated. You shook your head and relaxed realizing that it was your phone.

You took out your phone and glanced at the text message as you continued to argue and be extremely sarcastic. 

"I know right? Most women would probably be under the blankets with you by now,"You chuckled, sarcasm dripping from your voice.

Caroline had texted you.

Care❤️👱🏻‍♀️🔥:
Hey! How's the date?😉

"Yes! Again you are so right,"Enzo glared at you but there was honesty in his voice which made you cringe.

"But if you haven't noticed, I'm not just every other woman,"You smirked.

He laughed. "Yup. And I looooovvvveee a challenge,"He winked.

You grunted in irritation.

You:
Agh! Awful!! I can't believe you set me up with this guy!😤😫 I think I might pretend to be sick, do vampires get sick?🤒🤕

"Who are you texting?"Enzo casually asks.

"Caroline,"You simply reply.

He nods and watches you as you text Caroline silently.

You both waited a couple of minutes and she still didn't text back.

You thought she may have became busy or something but suddenly she texts back.

Care❤️👱🏻‍♀️🔥:
I need your help! Come over please!

'No emojis this must be serious!' You thought.

Enzo looked just as worried as you.

You both raced to Caroline's house as fast as you could.

Once you finally arrive at your house you rip down the door and race inside. You couldn't find her anywhere! Which worried you to death.

You heard Enzo laughing in another room causing you to growl in annoyance.

"Caroline is missing and you're laughing?!"You grunted with a malicious look in your eyes. You grew angry as you heard his laugh get louder.

"Caroline isn't missing,"Enzo said as you went into the room that he was in.

Your eyes widened and you laughed a bit yourself. You were so flustered you didn't know what to do.

The dining room had been decorated with hearts, balloons, and candies. The table had a delicious looking dinner on it. Parmesan Chicken, spaghetti, potatoes, stake, salads, and everything you'd imagine.

'Oh Caroline' you thought with a silent smile.

You raised a glass of white wine and raised your eyebrows suggestively towards Enzo while looking down at the food which made your stomach growl and your mouth water.

He laughed and sat down.

You sat down too and pulled out your phone.

You called Caroline and put it on speaker phone.

"Hey,"Caroline said cheerily.

"Oh Caroline, I hope your not hurt. This emergency must have been urgent since you had enough time to cook dinner and decorate the dining room."You say in a fake worried tone.

"Oh come on... you didn't expect me to not try something for the two of you. You're too stubborn to have fun with him and he's too flirty to give up. I had to help the poor fool,"Caroline giggled. Enzo rolled his eyes and you chuckled a bit.

"I'm the poor fool?"Enzo began to say.

You placed your hand on his chest to calm him down and your heart skipped a beat, you felt his do the same.

He looked at you and you turned your head to the phone ignoring the look he gave you which made a blush rise to you cheeks.

"I will not give into his charms!"you kept telling yourself, in your head.

"Okay Caroline. Thanks so much for the 'help' he needed it. Although, this 'poor fool' is going to need a lot more help,"You smirk.

Caroline sighs and you hang up the phone.

"Let's not keep dinner waiting. It looks absolutely amazing,"I laugh and he smiles a little and nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please comment, share, and vote. You guys are the best! Thanks, loves!