[4] dark crimson; his eyes

"She wasn't a beautiful perfection, instead, she was beautifully broken."

Wingless Dragons - [4]

f o u r: deep crimson; his eyes

• • •

She gives a warm smile as she sees a familiar figure dressed in his usual outfit is cleaning the outside of the temple from those the fallen orange-colored autumn leaves. The boy seems to hasn't noticed her little staring, so she decided to savor the moment a little longer and perhaps, observe him more? Like she always do.

He would continue to pile those leaves up, folding his sleeves, and then he would start wiping dust of the garden's decoration. That was what he was supposed to do like any other day, but instead, he turned back and smiled—catching the girl off-guard and her heart almost jumped out of her ribcage.

"What is it, Shinju-dono?" He gently asks with a kind, kind voice that could make her melt in a matter of seconds. He then proceeded to tuck a strand of hair beneath her ear and she hopes her cheeks aren't blossomed in that ugly red color of blood. "Ah, I'm sorry, there was a leaf stuck in there."

Flustered and blushing, she cleared her throat, "W-well, I supposed that action is allowed."

"Hm," He hummed before leaning his back against the wooden railing of the temple. "Have you been watching me since this morning? Surely, you need a rest since another ritual is coming up."