So Wrong But So Right

Hermione woke up that morning feeling more rested then she had expected, considering her mind could hardly stop turning long enough for her to sleep. She decided that the bath Draco had suggested the day before could really do her some good.
She slowly untangled herself from him and slipped out of the bed trying not to wake him. Tip toeing across the carpet, Hermione slipped into the bathroom quietly closing the door behind her and using her wand to turn on the tap and silence it.
She looked at herself in the mirror, and took a deep breath. She wasn't exactly sure if she had fully taken everything in yet, but she couldn't help but find herself wondering how someone like Draco and her could be made for each other.
He was handsome and cunning and smart with an unavoidable allure to him that she just couldn't figure out. Her heart slightly ached as she looked at herself in comparison. If someone as simple as Ron couldn't love her, then how was it fair for Draco to have to spend the rest of his life with her.
She looked at her dull hair and pasty skin, sure it lacked blemishes, but it also lacked colour and beauty. She was obviously smart, but she couldn't see anything else about her that could be special. She scanned over her body suddenly feeling very self conscious and wound her arms around her stomach as she sunk to the floor, tears quietly spilled out of her eyes.
Gathering herself slightly together, she quickly striped then sunk into the now full bath tub. She knew how it worked with Veela Magic, she had read enough about it to know that it's true love and not make believe or forced and she knew enough to know she couldn't just leave Draco because she thought he deserved better... the problem was she still didn't think she deserved him.

A few silent moments passed and there was a light tap on the door. Hermione dragged her knees to her chest in an effort to hide the body she wasn't very proud of at that moment.
"Come in" She said softly, looking down so her face wouldn't betray how she was feeling. He walked over still in his pyjama bottoms and his eyes still sleepy but obvious worry showed in them. He took a seat on the edge of the tub facing her.
"Are you having second thoughts?" He asked softly pulling her chin up with his finger. He saw the tear stains on her face and felt the hurt in her chest. She tried her best to keep them in but more tears started to spill out.

Deciding he would take the risk, he stood up and slid his pyjama bottoms down, sinking into the tub behind her. As his legs found their way to either side, he pulled her shoulders so she was lying back on him and wrapped his arms around her as the bubble drifted across them.
"Please talk to me Hermione" He whispered in her ear. She turned her head to the side and nuzzled it in his neck to muffle her voice.
"I don't deserve you" She said, barley audible
"What do you mean you don't deserve me? Are you crazy? If anything it's the other way around." He told her, not believing what he was hearing.
"I love you Draco... with every single part of me, but i'm just me... plain, dull Hermione. I'm pretty, not beautiful, I'm regular but not special... there are so many other incredible girls out there that are far better for someone as handsome and cunning and smart and perfect as you. I know how this veela thing works, Im not gunna leave, merlin I never wanna leave you...and I know you can't just choose someone else, I just can't help but feel like i'm not good enough when I look in the mirror." She told him being as honest as she could. This time it was his turn to shed a tear.
"Hermione, I hope nothing like that ever comes out of your mouth again. I am the lucky one, for having you as my mate, you are beautiful and perfect in every way. The way your soft Chocolate brown curls fall down your back and your blush pink, plump lips draw me in. Your skin is soft and flawless and your eyes sparkle, the little freckles that sprinkle across your cheek... every part of you takes my breath away." He said taking his turn to nuzzle her neck and place feathery kisses as he felt her heart flutter. "To think you aren't special is the most absurd thing i've ever heard. You're so much more brave and daring and fun then anyone i've ever met and your big brain, I'm in love with that too, you challenge me, and you make me the best possible version of myself. Hermione there is no one in this entire universe more perfect for me then you... and let me tell you, this sleek, toned, sexy little body of yours doesn't hurt either" He laughed into her neck wrapping his arms tight around her waist.