I'm Being Watched

Heart racing and terror taking over his boy Draco frantically shot out of his bed running for the door. As he grabbed the handle to turn it his eyes cleared and he found himself in his dormitory bedroom. Taking stock of himself he realized the feeling wasn't coming from him... it was coming from Hermione. Looking at the clock he couldn't figure out what kind of trouble she would be in at this hour. His instincts were telling him to run to her while his head knew that even if he did, he couldn't get into the Gryffindor tower nor would she want him there. Sitting back on his bed he recalled something from one of the books he had read and decided to try it out. He laid back on his pillow and took long deep breaths with his eyes closed, Hermione he said to himself over and over wake up your safe he thought trying to connect with her and stop her pain. Slowly but surely she eventually calmed down. Warmth spreading threw his chest at what he knew was the connection strengthening.

He looked back at his clock seeing it was 6 in the morning... classes didn't start until 9. He decided to get up anyway cause he knew he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep now. He walked through his room gathering everything for his four classes. He would have Potions, Transfigurations, DADA, and care of magic creatures today. He didn't care much for any class except potions, despite the fact that he was second in every class, that was what he was best at.

He quickly realized that he had plenty of time to spare so he tossed his uniform in his bag and his other shower supplies and made his way up to the prefects bathroom.
He charmed the door so his fellow prefects knew it was occupied and he stripped down and stood under the scolding hot shower.

***(Draco POV)***
I let the shower run over my head and back trying to soothe my sore muscles. The water welled up against my ankles, sending a comforting warmth through me. Seconds later slight splashing of small feet came from behind me. I stiffened not knowing who it was until I felt the two small hands run their way up my back, and a soft kiss placed in the middle along my spine. I shivered, my body immediately knowing who it was. I turned around and wrapped my arms securely around her waist pulling her towards me. Her skin was soft and warm as it pressed against mine and I brought my lips down on hers.

Her hands found their way around my neck and I could feel her heart beating out of her chest.
"Draco" She whispered against my lips tossing my body into a hungry frenzy of want for her, but all too soon it came to a screeching halt.
*****

Draco swayed out of his vision realizing what was happening to him. He needed to act and he needed to act fast because the next thing would be visions during class and at meals, he couldn't give himself away like that. Quickly finishing his shower he dried off and changed into his school uniform. Rushing back to his dormitory he knew what his first move needed to be. Without a second thought, he made his way to the other side of the dungeon hoping Professor Slughorn would be in his classroom preparing for today's classes.

"Professor, Professor are you in there," Draco asked knocking on the door rapidly but not enough to seem threatening.

"Draco, whatever are you doing here at this time?" Professor Slughorn asked as he opened the door to the classroom

"I know it's only the first day but I have a favor to ask of you, Professor... you see I'm in a certain magical predicament, I've found out that I am part veela. I beg that you tell no one... but I have found my mate and I need a way to get close to her. I guess what I am asking is if you'd consider making her my potions partner for the term. I know it's a lot to ask but she hates me and I need to change that" Draco said pleading with the man

"Whose the lucky girl my boy?" Slughorn asked smiling at Malfoy

"Hermione sir, Hermione Granger" Draco informed him and shock appeared briefly on his face.