I can't (6)

A/N: So by a unanimous decision I'm count onions my story so yeah

Love ya

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jacks pov

I still can't believe I was still friend zoned. "So now what?" I ask her. "I don't know jack maybe we could go take a walk or you know what I really want to do?" "What do you really wanna do?" "I really want to go swimming." "Okay. But I'll have to go home." "No you don't you left one of you swim suits here." She leaves and goes upstairs. Then comes back two minutes later with my swim suit. She hands it to me and I mumble a thank you and go get changed.

When I get done changing I go down and sit down on the couch and wait forever for Ashley to get ready. She always takes forever to get ready. When she finally does come down here she's in a maroon bikini. Like seriously I thought we were just being friends. Apparently not.

I must have been staring at her cause I hear her ask me if something is wrong. I just mumble a no back then we go to her pool. And I just go ahead and get in. Then I look over to Ashley who's acting like a five year old sticking only one toe in the water.

"Ashley just get in." I say. "It's freezing though."  Then I swim over to the side of the pool she's at and pull her in. When she comes up she yells "Jack I hate you!!" And started splashing me. Then before long we were in a splash fight and then it ended cause we were laughing to hard. I look up and see her perfect smile that I have missed so much.

After talking and swimming for a little bit longer we decide to get out. As we get out we notice that we didn't bring any towels out here. And it was starting to get dark the sun wasn't out anymore so we couldn't use that to partially dry off. So we decide to sit and wait. While we wait we talk.

And then she starts talking to me like she did when we were dating. Like she trusts me again. Then she says "I really missed this." And leans into hug me. I stand up quickly.

"Ashley I knew this we not a good idea in the first place. I can't just be friends with you. It's not possible. Every time I think of you I can't see you as just my friend I see you as my girlfriend and later on as my wife. Ashley I can't just be friends with you." "Well that's a real shame. Because that's all I can see you as is my friend Jack. At least for right now." "Okay well I'm just gonna go." I say as I walk away.

I walk around her house to my car then I realized my phone and keys are in her house so I go back around her house to see she's not there so I go to her back door and she comes to it and says "What do you want?" "My keys and phone then I'll leave forever you'll never see me again." She leaves then comes back and hands me my phone and keys. Then I walk back to my car get in and take the long way to my house. I feel like driving calms me down. When I get home I just go straight to bed

Word count: 589