girl meet replacement (part 2)

Josh POV

Ava-" Josh, i wanna go to the toilet, wanna accompany me?" she said with a wink.

Josh-"um, no, you know where is the toilet is and you know you can go by yourself."

I said as my eyes were still focusing on Maya who was still on the phone with Nash (i have to admit, i was not happy)

finally Ava went to the toilet and Maya walked away and went into Riley's room, and when she came out she looked fresh and her hair was done.

Josh-"Maya where are you going?"

Maya-"i am going over to Nash's place, why?

Josh-"you know that i won't allow you to go to some kid house at 2:15 am right?"

Maya-"allow me you said,1) he is picking me up, 2) you are a nobody to tell me what to do and 3) Nash is not just some kid, he is one of my best friend that was there when i needed him."  She said as she walked closer to me as if she is going to puch or kill me.

Wow, i have never seen this side of Maya before, she seem to be protective over someone and i know that she would only do that for Riley but for Nash?.....Maybe they are more than friends, maybe this time i really did lost her and maybe he is her long game now.

Maya POV

Maya-"your just going to stand there? say something" Josh just stood infront of me and look confussed and lost or even thinking about something.

Josh-"Maya you have no idea how much i-"

Ava -"baby, i have to go, my mum told me that she will be out of town so i have to take care of my brother."

Ava said as she walked over to the door , kiss Josh ant the cheek and left.

It was just silents no word was said after Ava left, me and Josh both sat at the sofa staring at each other as if our eyes are locked.

Maya-"what were you going to say."

Josh-"Nothing,"
He said as we finally broke our eye contact.

Maya-"you and Ava huh,"

Josh-"i don't know, maybe"

Josh-"you and Nash huh,"

Maya-"i don't know, i don't know everything"

the both of us sat on the sofa in silent and looked at the ground until we suddently herd the door bell. I stood up and open the door and saw Nash standing there with a huge grind on his face

Josh-"see you later,"

Maya-"see you later too Josh"

And with that, i left the Matthew's house.

Josh POV

What was i thinking, i nearly told her i love her, but i told Ava i like her? get it stright Josh, who do you chose? i asked myself.

I lad on the sofa thingking about the situation. It is Maya, it is always going to be Maya, i would always chose her but i can't because i hate her, no, no i love her but-- get it together , i hate her because she wanted to protect Nash like how she protected Riley, and she loves Riley and it means that she love Nash but again i love her because she knows me so well to know that i lied to her at Central Park yesterday, she also care about me and something in her tells me that she still have feelings for me. Or it just me making up all this thought because i still loves her?.

Josh-"i don't know, i don't know everything" i suddently scream.

Cory-"you okay my brother?"

Josh-"You are not asleep yet?"

Cory-"i was but than i heard you talking to Maya and lets just say i 'over heard' your conversation"

Josh-"how much did you heard" i said with a frown

Cory-"like everything"

Josh-"you wouldn't understand"

Cory-"but i do Josh, i know you think that Maya and Nash are in love but they are not. And Maya was trying to protect him because he was the friend who was protecting her. I also know that you are trying to move on, so you tried to move on with Ava and if i asked you who you chose i know you would say that you will chose Ava because you don't want to show me that you are weak. I have been throught that before my man, but deep down in you, you will say that it Maya and it is always going to be her right?"

Josh-"yes Cory, it always been her,"

I said with a sad smile yet i was still shook to see that Cory knew all this

Cory-"fight for her man, don't let go just like that"

Josh-"how can i fight? i broke her heart so many time but Nash, he was there for her, he did not just leave her like i did, so tell me Cory how can i fight if the only thing we do is hurthing each other,"

Cory-"i don't know Josh, that is something you have to find out yourself"

Cory-"the only thing that i am going to say is that you are going to make mistake, you are going to make good friends and maybe you are going to meet a girl as amazing as Topanga and maybe you'll meet a friend like Shawn, but now the world thought you to become this man, you know that you are still going to make mistakes. But your family and friends that you meet along the way are going to help you. The world is still here to protect you. The most improtant thing is, we as a family is still going to be with you no matter what, so don't change yourself kid, tell us your problem and we will go trough it together, and always remember that if you are lucky in this life you will get an extraordinary relastionship."

Josh-"thanks Cory"

With that Cory left the room

Josh-"extraordinary relastonship" was the last thing i said before i went to bed
........................................................................
Hope you guys like this chapter as i worked very hard on it :)