girl meets changes

Maya POV

It been a few years since i saw Josh, he never came to visit his family or even his niece. While he was busy with his life i was busy with mine too, Riley and Lucas are still together and i have not really been in any relationship with anyone but i do have a new close friend, his name is Nash but he is only a close friend not more or less.

Nash is not really a good influence, he drink alcohol and do drugs and sometimes when i'm stress or upset i will try some of those things  with him. Even he is not a good role model to me (he is 1 year older ) he is still a good company when Riley goes on dates with Lucas.
........................................................................
It is finally time, i am going to see Josh afer all these years. "Is he still in the long game, will he still remember me, dose he have a girlfriend?" all the thought ran through my mind as i was getting ready to go to Riley's place. It is New Year eve and a few days ago Josh called Riley to tell her that he will be visiting them for the new year. When she told me the news i was shook and i was mad yet happy to see him. I was mad because he never visit, text or even call me but i was happy to see his little boing face after such a long time.

 I was mad because he never visit, text or even call me but i was happy to see his little boing face after such a long time

(Maya's outfit)

No one's POV

When maya has gotten ready, Shawn and Katy (has gotten married) called  her out of her room to go to the Matthew's as they were heading to the airport and spends a few weeks in LA, and that means that Maya will be spending a few weeks at the Matthew's.

(Maya is now at the Matthew's front door)

Maya's POV

I went into the Matthew's house without even knocking (like i always do) "hey family" i said as i went in and hug Riley and Topanga. "Is boing here yet?" i asked "Nope, is Nash coming over?" Riley asked. "Maybe" i said "Josh is not gonna like it if Nash come" Riley says as she frown "Why would he? i thought he din't care, where was he when i needed him at hard time, where was he when WE needed him?" i said to Riley as she could see that i was mad. Riley didn't even have time to answer when Josh came in "Hay kidos" he say as he walk in and hug Auggie. He hugs everyone but me, why?. "Is Josh okay?" i asked Riley "I don't know maya, he seems off" "ikr" i said.

(After a few hours)

Riley POV

The whole family sat down around the the sofa and started telling old funny story about each other, we were laughing out loud when it came to a part where josh said "Hey,hey i still remember the time where i told maya that we were 'in it for the long game' like how old are we six? now to think about it i don't even understand what that means" Josh said as the whole family started laughing accept for Maya and me. I saw maya's eyes were watery and she stood up from the sofa and went to the kitchen, as she stood up everyone was still talking and laughing eccept for Josh and i. I watched her as she went to the kitchen and i saw Josh doing the same thing but i could see that he felt sorry for his action.

I ran to maya and she stood at the kitchen and tried to hide her sadness from everone but i saw that she started crying. "Bay window, bay window right now" i said as i pulled her into my room and sat down at the bay window. "I hate him" was the first  thing she said, "Maya you can't hate him, his your uncle boing remember" after i said that maya started crying even more "No his not, he has change he is not the Josh i know and liked" she said "i know maya but people change people," i said. After we had a long conversation, maya stood up and wash her face. We finally went out to the living room and all eyes were on us and everyone was in silence, finally after we sat down conversation among us starts to pick up. After a few min a knock on the door was heard, out of so many people Josh stood up and open the door and saw a guy that is about the same hight as him and had dirty blonde hair and have one of the most perfact smile. It Nash

(Nash and his outfit)

(Josh outfit)

Josh looked at him and asked "Um..You are?" "Hi i'm Nash, i'm with maya" he said as he smile at maya, maya stood up, ran and jump on his back huging him. All of us 'aww' at them accept for Josh, he just stood there and look so surprised. I saw his eyes become watery and he ran outside. And on that moment i know that he is still in the long game and he is not him he has change, but why? who can bring him back?

........................................................................
I hope you guys like it, i worked very hard on this one. I will try to update every day. This is also my first book so hope that you guys can give me some surpport and read my book thx.