TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Say no more," I spoke holding my hands up, "You've done enough. I mean you got me through the night, so go run off to your boyfriend." I told her with a smile.

Pulling me into another hug, Mel laughed lightly, "I'll be back later though, alright? While I'm gone, why don't you shower, and curl up in your bed to get some more sleep, and then when I'm back we can watch a movie or something," She suggested.

I nodded slowly, "Take your time, don't rush back because of me," I told her softly.

Mel nodded, and sent me a smile, "No tears when I'm gone, I will be able to tell," She spoke sternly.

Laughing lightly, I brushed my hair behind my ear, and nodded slowly, "Yeah, yeah...now get out of here," I shooed her with a smile.

Laughing, Mel quickly ran her fingers through her hair, and blew me a kiss before she turned and skipped out of my room.

When my room door was shut again, I let out a deep breath, and bit into my bottom lip. 

Deciding to listen to Mel's advice, I quickly stood up from my spot on the ground, grabbed my towel, and made my way towards my bathroom.

Setting my towel on the counter, I turned on the shower, and slowly slipped out of my clothes. 

When I was standing bare in front of the mirror, I wrapped my arms around myself, and took a deep breath. 

Looking at myself, I felt a tear slip down my cheek, I couldn't stop thinking about Seth with someone else. I had just assumed that being mates would be different than your average relationship, that he wouldn't tense at the mention of a girl. I mean I'm not going to lie and say I know so much about mates, because honestly I don't. All I know is the way Seth makes me feel is indescribable. He makes my body yearn for his touch, and I know that isn't a normal reaction at the beginning of a relationship to someone you learn something new about everyday.

Dragging my hand along my cheek, I took a sharp breath, and turned away from the mirror. 

Climbing into the shower a moment later, I yelped at the feeling of the steaming water as it hit my body, and quickly turned it down slightly with my toe. 

Sighing when the water was perfect, I stood underneath the stream of water, and let it flow down my body. 

I made no move towards washing my hair, or body, and just stood content, wasting water, and staring at the white walls of the shower. After a few minutes, I quickly ran soap through my hair, and over my body, before rinsing and shutting off the water.

Climbing out of the shower, I grabbed my towel, dried myself off, wrapped the towel tightly around myself, and made my way back into my bedroom.

After dressing myself, I curled up in my bed and tried to find sleep once again.

The next few days passed quickly, Mel was a constant visitor, and my dad simply forgot about my grounding. 

Seth has been gone for a total nine days, without an attempt to contact me, and I took that as he truly was saying goodbye to me. 

I didn't sleep at night without looking out my window, checking to see if he was there, but after a few minutes of staring at nothing, I accepted that he wasn't coming, and crawled into bed.  

 Christmas came and passed, as well as my birthday, leaving me an eighteen year old. Winter break is wrapping up quickly, and there is currently only two day until my last semester of high school begins, and Mel has been trying to cheer me up nonstop

"Come over to Hunter's with me," She begged, bouncing up and down on my bed. Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, set on refusing her offer from the beginning. "It's the last party before school, you need something to lighten your mood, ever since that ass broke your heart, you've been a lazy butt..." She complained.