Chapter 29

"Harry, was are you doing? The tower is off limits." She followed next to him.

"Then why do you go up there with Draco? I've seen you two go up there." Her breath got caught in her throat.

"I don't owe you an explanation Harry Potter. I've learned to keep myself away from trouble, whereas you always walk into it. So don't take my advice; go back up there, even though my grandfather said specifically not to. Don't listen and get yourself involved in something you don't want to be remotely close to." She said angrily, before turning around and disappearing into the night. Even after the warning, Harry walked up the steps to the Astronomy Tower.

Elara shook her head, she knew she shouldn't. She knew she was allowed to. But, she did it anyway. She quitely made her way back up the stairs, under the floor so she wouldn't be seen.

She saw that the room had filled with people that she knew shouldn't be at the school. She closed her eyes when she saw the one that killed her mother. Then her father walk up into sight. The pain that it much have been for Severus to stand in the same room as the women that killed his one true love. Elara had to cover her mouth when she felt a hand on her back. She look to it was Harry. He started to say something, only to be silenced by Elara.

"What ever happens." The words echoed in their minds. "Trust me."

There were small foot steps as another walked into the room.

"Good evening, Draco." Albus looked at the boy his granddaughter fell in love with. "What brings you here on this fine spring evening?"

"Who else is here?" Draco demand with his wand pointed at the man. "I heard you talking."

  He must to what he is told, or they would hurt her. And, that was the last thing anybody wanted. Everyone already knew that the Headmaster was dieing.

"I often talk out loud to myself, I find it extraordinary useful. Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?" Harry pulled Elara along so he could see what was going on. "Draco, you're no assassin."

"How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." Even know he probably already knew that they were.

"Like cursing Katie Bell? The necklace? The poison? Forgive me. But, Draco. I can't help but feel these actions are so weak your heart couldn't be in them." It was the truth.

"He trust me! I was chosen!" He pulled up his sleeve. "I must do this." He whispered, bleeding in his eyes.

"I shall make it easy for you."

Dumbeldor said as his pulled at his wand, slowly. But, Draco sent it flying out of his hand. Harry's heart started to speed up. Elara could feel one drop, if she had one that is. Harry pulled out his wand, but Elara placed her hand on his shoulder and shook her head. This had to be done, they all knew it. They just didn't know who was going to do it. The boy she loved, or the man. Her father should be the one, Albus trusted him. It should be him to end it all, not put all that weight on a boy.

"Draco." Albus said calmly, he could see the panic grow in the boys eyes. Draco was on the verge of tears. "Draco." There was the sound of the door opening. "You're not alone." He whispered. "There are others. How?" Albus took a small step forward.

"The vanishing cabinet, in the room of requirement. I've been minding it."

"Let me guess. It has a sister, a twin."

"Borgin and Burkes, they for a passage."

"Ingenious. Draco, years ago I knew a boy, who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you, you don't need to do this."

"I don't want your help, I have to do this. I have no other choice. I have to kill you." His voice weakened, he was broken just saying it. "Or his going to kill her."

Harry looked at his dear friend as he saw what scale this had moved to. Severus and Albus knew that they would use her against both of them. Tell Draco he must kill Albus or she dies. Albus dies for Elara becuase he wants her to live for as long as she could. Not telling how long that could be. Foot steps came up the stairs as the others starts to join the two. Elara closed her eyes as the sound of her voice.

"Well, look what we have here." Bellatrix looked at the old wizard.