Chapter 20

Draco left late the next morning. Severus being his god father, he was capable of staying without lying to his father.

"I love you." Draco kissed his girlfriend one last time before leaving.

Severus smiled at his daughter before she made her way back to her room. She thought that seeing Draco was going to harder than this, but she also forgot that her father was his god father. She might get to see him more than she thought.

×××××

The months went by and Elara amd Draco spent most of that time together.

"Draco, we should go to the muggle world so you can see their fireworks."

"Do you think that's safe?" He looked down at his girlfriend, who he held in his arms as they laid on her bed. She looked up with a smile.

"They're beautiful, no one will ever know we left." She smiled big, trying to convince him to go with her.

"You're father?" Draco raised his eyebrow.

"I go every year. My mum use to take me, but.. um... He won't go anymore, and I think I'm old enough to go without him or my grandfather."

"I don't want you going alone."

"Then go with me." She sat up, her hands laying on his chest.

"Elara." He sighed.

"Please." She begged, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but if anything goes wrong."

"You're not alone to use your magic, remember." He bit it lip. "I can, don't worry. We'll be safe."

"How." She smirked kissing his cheek and standing up.

"My grandfather has his way." She smiled before going to get jacket out of her closet.

"Elara, are you sure if this is a good idea?" Draco stood up.

"This is a perfect idea, it gives us a chance to have a real date." She smiled.

"I would count the ball as a date." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, but this we don't have to fear about your father catching us." She smiled and grabbed his hands. "Pretty please." She begged giving him her famous puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He sighed. She smiled big and have him a giant hug.

"Yay!" She ran and grabbed her wand and placed it up her sleeve. "Come on love, if we leave now. There's a carnival we can go to."

"You're lucky I love you." She smiled at his words.

×××××

Elara had her arm wrapped around Draco's as they walked around a carnival in downtown London. She had a bright smile on her face, she couldn't feel happier. Draco looked down at her, kissing the top if her head.

"Why'd you do that?" She looked up with a small smile.

"Because, I love you." She smiled more, a single tear ran down her cheek.

"We're never going to be able to have a normal relationship, are we?" She asks quietly as the wall through the carnival.

"No, I'm afraid not, at least not until one side wins." He answered wrapping an arm around her waist.

"If he wins, I'm going to die." She said seriously. He looked down at her and kissed the top of her head.

"I won't let him." He whispered.

"Draco, there's no stopping him."

"Now, now, love. Let's enjoy the carnival, and we'll worry about all that latter."

"Okay." She sighed. "Will you win prizes?" She asked with hope in her eyes. He smiled big and kissed her cheek.

"Anything you like, love."

She smiled big and began to walk again, holding his hand tight in hers. Never wanting to let go, feeling it would be the last.

Draco won her a prize just like she wanted.

"I love it, thank you

"I love it, thank you." She smiled and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Come on, we'll miss the fireworks." She smiled grabbing his hand and walking off.

"Okay, okay." He laughed and followed behind her. "Slow down love, don't get to far ahead of me." He said worried, not wanting her to get out of his sight.

She looked back at him, and everything seemed to move in slow motion for him.

She hair flew in front of her face, as her hand reached out to his. That's when a small group of people walked between the two. Draco stopped in his tracks as he tried to look for his girlfriend. A small gasp escaped her lips. She gripped onto the bear, holding it close to her body.

"Draco!" She called once the crowd slowly died out.

But when she looked around, she saw nothing. Tears quickly came to her eyes and she never knew she could hold into something as tightly as she holding onto the bear.

"Draco!" She called out in fear.

When the midnight fireworks started, she would have said her heart jumped out of her chest. That is, if she had one. A scream was close to going out her lips when a hand coveted her mouth.

"Shh, love. It's just me baby girl." Draco sweetly whispered in her ear.

She instantly calmed down. She turned and hid her face in his chest.

"It's okay baby girl, I'll keep you safe. Nothing is ever going to hurt you, I'll make sure of it." He kissed the top of her head.

"We should get back." He nodded his head. "Will you stay the night? I don't want to sleep alone." He kindly smiled at the girl he loved.

"Anything for you."