Rendezvous 1 The Wheel of Destiny Finally Turns

Comincia dall'inizio

It was an irony, indeed. Her idiotic husband was in Mafia while his supposedly naïve wife works secretly under the government as an agent with a higher rank in private just like him but the only difference was she leads the entire organization while her husband has only partial command in his leadership.

That's the reason she haven't fully entrust her secrets from him because she wants him to be honest with her and reveals his own dark life before her.

There was also one time, Tsu-kun have asked concerning about his missing-in-action father and due to her annoyance and thirst for a revenge at Iemitsu's lies- she had told her son his no-good father turns into a star which practically saying he is dead. Oh how much she wish it was true at that moment but alas he was stubborn as a mole and won't stay dead no matter how near he is on death's door. But, luckily her beloved son have more faith and loved at her than Iemitsu so he had believe her excuse(little lie). So when Iemitsu called once in a blue moon whining like a child about his tuna-fish about it, she didn't bother to make an excuse at all nor sooth him just like she did in their early relationship instead she let Tsu-kun continues with that thought until the present time.

Oh, well. That was a past issue and present one.

But her main focus of worries and attention was her own son, Tsu-kun.

That's right her and Iemitsu's child. He was one of the reason why Nana haven't file a divorce yet against his neglect at them.

Sawada Tsunayoshi was your any ordinary teenager with some issues. Yes, you read it right he has some issues and he was far from being ordinary with further scrutiny.

Because as Nana watched her son grown up at his current age. She noticed how he changed into 'Dame-Tsuna' (her Tsu-kun and her hated nick-name given by his peers; as much as she wanted to maim his bullies and those people maltreated Tsu-kun, she can't. But it doesn't mean she will let them off easily after hurting her sweet baby boy) to a 'Genius-Tsuna' and it surprise her when these good news reach her instead of being happy she become more anxious. As days goes by, Tsu-kun's popularity raise up but his attitude change as well. He became cold and distant, Apathetic. Not her warm and cheerful Tsu-kun. He had changed for the worse and she have no idea what is the cause of it and it frustrates her because she have no idea how to help him return his smile.

It kills her to know his Tsu-kun is gone.

And yet, it doesn't stop her in trying and hoping to bring back her Tsu-kun at his old self.

There's still hope. She thought with a grim expression. I'm not giving up because it wasn't my forte to let my enemies win without a fight. Even I'm fighting my own son's phantoms and seeking the help of the infamous world's greatest hitman.

In her hand was a flyer created by the said hitman: "Will raise your kid to be the new leader of the next generation, Reborn"

There's the possibility her husband was responsible for the sudden appearance of Reborn. In the moment, she doesn't mind Iemitsu barging in their lives after his long absences perhaps he can help as well.

She turned at where Tsuna's room was for several seconds, before eyes glanced up at the sky which blurred by the upcoming of unshed tears.

Tsu-kun... What happened to you? Mama's here...So, please tell me already so I can help you....

She took a deep breath then shake her head, locking her dark thoughts away.

Nana with a grim yet hopeful expression made up her mind. She nodded to herself then fishing out her phone then dial the number written at the sheet of paper she's clutching so ever tightly at the very first time she set her eyes on it. Sealing the fate of her son while doing so.

"Hello, this is Sawada Nana..."

Unbeknownst, behind the heavy protection of curtains, there was a gleaming molten golden orbs watching her every movements at the beginning of her contemplation with a rueful yet accepting look. Completely ignoring the hidden object under his shirt, burning and shining ever so brightly.

"...And so, the wheel of destiny finally turns once again..."

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: Wow. I totally enjoy writing this and Nana. Yup, there's no Tsuna in the very chapter but he'll totally make an appearance in the next chapter along with Reborn's arrival ^_^

So, Can you guess what Tsuna is here in this story? Lol. I believe I've already given hints if you squint more along the lines.

Anyways, Reviews/Comments, Faves/Votes and Follows are all welcomed and appreciated J

Love and Cheers to everyone! Till next time!

Written date: 8/20/2016

8