36 | First Love

Two in a Million: 36 | First Love
| Laura Marano |

"You didn't tell me you had to film." Ross whines, falling back on my bed. With a roll of my eyes, I quickly change out my shirt for a new sweatshirt. "All I wanted to do was cuddle and watch a movie." He adds, now with a groan.

"Look, I'm sorry." I say, not bothering to put on pants. I'll just be sure to film the video from like my chest up or something. "Good news is, is they asked for the first time tag, so it'll go by quickly, I promise." Ross sighs and sits up. "You can come watch if you want." I say quietly, giving him a small smile.

"Are you gonna put pants on?" He asks, walking behind me. I shake my head and walk into my filming room. Luckily, I had set everything up already. I sit on my black beanbag and fix my fly away hairs and glasses before looking at the camera. "Is it centered?" I ask. Ross walks to the camera and furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Do you want me to press record?" He asks. Nodding, he does as I say and takes a seat on my couch off camera.

"What's up, guys! It's Laura, here and uh... if you follow me on Twitter, at lauramarano, then you'll already know that I'm filming this video very very late." I start. "Kind of explain in a of today what's been up, so that'll be up Saturday, but I'll just sum it up real quick." I stop for a second and sit in a different position. "Basically, it's Tuesday night right now and I've been... sorta in the dumps lately.

"My boyfriend and I recently had a disagreement and weren't talking for a few days, but!" I look at Ross, who looked guilty. "All is good, we made up. He's actually right over there but you can't see him because he's sitting on my couch... anyways, this is the First Time Tag." Before I go on, I stand up a nod check he lighting of the camera.

"Laura, I hope you realize I'm sorry." Ross quietly says. I turn around and face him, giving him a small smile.

"I don't because there's nothing you should be sorry for." I say, walking up to him. "I'm the one that's sorry and that's the end of it, okay?" I say, running my fingers through his hair. He sighs and nods, then grabs my ass. "You're lucky we're not in view of the camera." I whisper.

"Laura's not wearing pants!" He shouts. "You better leave that in." He says, looking up at me. I flick his cheek before sitting back down.

"Question one, what was my first tweet? Luckily, while Ross was driving us over here, I looked all the way back to my first tweet... And here is what it says. Hey guys! I'm a tad new here, but my YouTube channel is up! www.youtube.com/lauramarano If you'd like, go subscribe! Thank you and love you all!" I say, cringing at the end. "Damn, I must've been excited or something." I mumble. Ross chuckles from the background to which I glare at him.

"Questions two... first YouTube video? Haha, it was actually a behind the scenes of my photoshoot with Forever Twenty-One. Over three years ago..." I breathe out that last sentence and look back down at my phone. "Question three, what was your first alcoholic drink? Okay, so, I have family in Italy and I visit very often, and the drinking age there is sixteen, so... I always have a few glasses of wine when I visit. So I was sixteen. But, I'm twenty-one now so... I'm old.

"Question four, who was the first person who texted you today?" Sighing, I look at the familiar number that had called me earlier today. "Well... let's just say it was a blood relative who is practically a stranger to me." I say. I saw the confusion on Ross' face.