33 | Meeting the Cast

Two in a Million: 33 | Meeting the Cast
| Laura Marano |

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh!" I squeal, yanking on Ross' arm. He finally is back to filming after his two days off, which were spend mostly in the hotel, except for when Ross took me out for dinner last night. But I'm mostly excited to meet the cast. Ross has told me so much about Harvey and I can't wait to meet him!

"Calm down, love. It's almost like you're more excited to meet them than see me." He mutters, walking out of his trailer. "Okay, there's Olivia and Markian, but call him Mark." I nod and follow Ross, gripping his hand even tighter.

"Ooo, is this your girlfriend?" Mark asks, giving me a smile. I'll admit it, he's hot. Sorry, Ross!

"Olivia, Mark, this is Laura. Laura, Olivia and Mark." I gladly shake Mark's hand and then Olivia laughs and hugs me.

"It's been awhile." She says, pulling away.

"Yes it has." I agree. "Ross, where's everyone else?" I ask, grabbing onto his hand again. He grins down at me and waves off to Olivia and Mark before guiding me somewhere.

"Okay, Harvey's sitting on the couch with Brec, and Courtney and Gregg might be shooting a scene." Nodding, I get even more excited when we approach the couch. "Alright, Harvey is playing my best friend in the film and Brec is playing my little sister in the film." He whispers. Harvey looks up and gets excited.

"Aw, look at you two love birds!" He stands up and pulls Brec along with him. Chuckling, Ross introduces us.

"Harvey, Brec, this is my girlfriend Laura. Laura, this is Harvey and Brec." He says, letting go of my hand. Each of them give me a hug.

"Ah, this must be the girlfriend." Australian accent...

"Yup, this is her." Ross says, turning us around. "Laura, this is Courtney, Courtney this is Laura." Holy cow she is tall!

"Oh my gosh, hi! You're so beautiful." I say, already hugging her. Courtney laughs and hugs me back.

"Aw, thank you, love. You're even more gorgeous than Ross put out to be." Honestly, I couldn't care what Ross was telling about me. I'm fangirling right now.

"Okay okay, like I said before, I feel like you're more excited to be near everyone else rather than me." Ross says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Oh please. I get you every night, babe." I say, pushing on his ribs. Just then, Olivia and Mark walk over laughing at something. "Hey, Liv." I say, giving her a smile. I look up at Ross and give him a wide smile. "When do you need to film?" I ask.

"I need to be at makeup right now so... do not cause any trouble." He says, pinching my cheek. "Kiss?" He whispers, leaning down already. I quickly peck his lips, to which he frowns and stands up straight. "That doesn't classify as a kiss." He mumbles, walking away. I roll my eyes in return and begin to look around the set.

"Are you tired?" Ross asks, walking up to me. Being the terrible girlfriend I am, I've been laying on the sets couch for the last hour and a half, playing on my phone and listening to people. It was almost one in the morning and night shooting was taking place.

"A little." I whisper, rubbing my eyes. "How much longer?" I ask, looking up at him. He reaches his hands down and pulls me up off the couch.

"I'm done." He says. "We can head back to the hotel ad sleep." He adds, taking her hand in his. Finally. The drive back to our hotel was silent, mostly Ross just rubbing circles on my hand. But once we go to the hotel room, I cranked onto the bed and sighed. "You know, you'd think I'd be the one who's tired." Ross mumbles, stripping into is underwear.

"I can't help it. After you fell asleep last night, I grabbed my laptop and edited my vlog." I say, taking the shirt Ross just had on and changing into just the shirt. "I didn't vlog today, and I need to make a video tomorrow." I add, walking to the bathroom. I take my contacts out and put my glasses on.

"What kind of video?" He asks, the second I reach the bed. I sigh and get under the covers. He was quick to follow and cuddle up beside me. I take my fingers and run them through his hair, earning a small moan from Ross. Laughing quietly, I decide to tell him.

"Either a Truth or Dare, maybe a story time, possibly a q and a." I whisper.

"What would you do for a story time?" He asks.

"Well, either the time a drunk hit on me during tour and that ended in him passing out on the floor after puking on my legs and feet, or the time my friend wet to jail for yelling at a bar tender and being underage." I murmur. Ross chuckles and shakes his head. "What?" I ask.

"Maybe just do a q and a." He whispers. "Or do a video with me in it." He quickly adds. "Maybe I could do your makeup this time."

"Not a bad idea, lover boy." I whisper, kissing his hair. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah." He mumbles. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I have to go to this fashion show in Paris next weekend, and then another fashion show during the week you get back in New York. Are you okay with us not seeing each other for like another three or so months?" I ask, hoping he wouldn't be too upset.

"How long have you known about the two fashion shows?" He asks. My hand stops playing with his hair.

"I've known about the Paris one for awhile but I knew you'd be here so it wouldn't interfere anything but I just got the email this morning about the New York one." I say. "But I don't have to say I'll do it if you want a few days together before you leave again." I quickly add.

"No, it's your job, you gotta do it, love." He whispers. "I can just fly to New York with you and stay for a few days or something."

"What about your family?" I ask.

"I can ask them to come with if they're not busy. If that's okay with you." He whispers. I smile widely and kiss his hair again.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Ross chuckles and uses his muscles to lift himself up, one of his arms on either side of my body.

"I have my moments." He whispers, bringing his lips onto mine. I give him a smile as he makes a move for my mouth. I laugh and push on his chest, to which he just presses his lips harder onto mine. Laughing harder, Ross finally pulls away and goes back to laying on me. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's sleep because I'm so effing tired for some weird reason." I whisper, squeezing him a little.

• next chapter will be the fashion show in new york. i'm supper sorry that this was a short and crappy chapter, but i didn't know what to write so i stopped it here to benefit myself. hopefully you still found good enough to vote for more and comment and follow me!!!! love you, babes💜