32 | Slaps and News

Two in a Million: 32 | Slaps and News
| Laura Marano |

"Baby, I gotta go to sleep." I whisper, frowning at my computer screen. Ross frowns back, puffs out a breath, and falls back on his bed. "Another month and you'll be back home. We've already made three, one more won't hurt." I say, hoping to cheer him up. In reality, he only needs to wait less than a day.

"I miss you." He whispers, giving me a sad smile. "And I love you." He adds.

"I love you, too. Now get some sleep. I'm sure filming is hectic." Ross nods, but doesn't hang up. "Goodnight, Ross." I say.

"Night, love." With that said, I hang up Skype and then hurry to get my last minute packing done. Truth is, I've talked to the director and all that crap and they agreed to let Ross have two days off, which is Thursday and Friday, so I can come down and surprise him. And lucky for me, they're letting me stay for a week while being on set and watching.

"So, I guess the title of this video pretty much explains what I'm doing." I say into my vlogging camera. "As probably most of you know, my boyfriend is filming a movie in Canada, and I haven't seen him in a little over three months, so I thought that surprising him would be amazing." I sigh and lay down on my bed. "I'm a little nervous, actually, but everything will go fine. Basically, my flight leaves in three hours, it's a little over a two and a half hour flight, meaning I wouldn't officially arrive in Canada until one in the afternoon. Then I have to drive to the hotel, which is a good hour and half away. And Ross doesn't get done filming until four.

"Not only did they give him two days off, but they gave everyone a shorter day than usual considering they've gotten so much done." I stare up at the ceiling and shut my camera off. I can't wait to see, Ross.

It wasn't much later when Stormie picked me up and drove me to the airport, only to drop me off and hurry back to Ryland's photo shoot. I sat in the airport and thought everything over. Since I ruined our last day together, I just knew I had to make tonight special. When I get to his hotel, I'll light a few candles in his room, spread rose petals all over the place, and only be wearing one of his t-shirts with nothing underneath.

My flight to Canada was smooth, I pretty much just watched one movie and called it good. I find the person who's suppose to get me.

"I just made it to Canada." I say, looking at my camera. "I'm freaking out so badly. I don't even get to see him for like five more hours, yet I'm freaking the eff out, guys." I bite my bottom lip and shut it off. The car ride to the hotel took longer than I expected, and it only made me more nervous when the front desk lost one of the keys so a cleaning lady had to let me in. But, here I am, about to do something.

I grab the bag of rose petals and spread them all along the sheets and the floor, I light ten candles and call it good. I then strip down into nothing and grab the first shirt of Ross' I see folded up, still smelling like him.

"Alright, I finished the room." I say, showing the camera. It's a little weird explaining my sex life with them, but half of them already figured out/know we've had sex because our anniversary I kept Ross' ass in it. "And I'm still freaking out." I add, frowning. "Ross should be her any minute, so I'll be recording his reaction." I set the camera on a desk and then stand by the bed, waiting patiently. Around five minutes later, I hear the door open and close, so I quickly turn the camera on and give a thumbs up, then go back to standing in front of the bed.