Chapter Seventeen.

Start from the beginning

Through a bitten lip, she laughs with me and drops to her knees in front of me. Nora's hands are steady when she pulls my boxers down and I'm envious of how comfortable she seems to be with her sexuality. Her hands don't shake when she undresses me, her bottom lip doesn't quiver when my tongue glides over it. I'm all nervous, shaky hands and awkward moans and I couldn't be sexy if I tried.

Maybe if I pretend to be someone else for a minute I could be sexy. I could be like those guys in romance novels who can make panties drop with the sound of their voice. Nora's hands are stroking me and it's impossible to actually focus on being sexy when her hands feel so, so good.

I look down at Nora and try not to come as fast as I did last time. But she's making that a very, very difficult task with her red lips and hungry eyes. She places a wet kiss on the tip of me and I groan and use the door to keep myself up.

"Mhm," she says, kissing again. "You taste so good," she says and that ache climbs up my stomach to my chest.

"Nora," her name is dissolving cotton candy on my tongue. I moan again, not giving a crap about sounding sexy. She tastes heavenly, better than any maple square my mom ever made. Okay, enough about my mom.

Nora's lips part and she takes me inside of her mouth. She's just so pretty with my cock inside of her mouth. Her dark eyes are looking up at me and it's hard to think about anything but filling her mouth with my come. I need to last longer, please let me last longer than last time.

I try to think about non-sexy things. When her warm tongue gently grazes over the tip of me, I force myself to think about school. I have an exam next week. Work, I have to work tomorrow.

When I look away from Nora, she pulls back and looks up at me. "What's wrong?"

"Huh?" I blink at her. "Nothing,"

Nora shifts her body and rests her hands on her thighs. "Liar," her eyes are set on mine. "Talk to me," she urges in a gentle tone.

I take a deep breath. What the heck am I supposed to say? Sorry, I'm just trying not to come in less than five seconds like last time?

No freaking way in hell am I gonna say that.

"I'm just thinking, I guess."

She tilts her head to the side. "Thinking about what?" A hint of red touches her cheeks and oh no, I don't want her to think I'm thinking something bad about this... Or even thinking about anything other than the moment we are sharing right now.

"Thinking?" she repeats, dipping her head down slightly. She moves her body a fraction of an inch away from me and I feel the distance like a big, gaping hole in my chest.

I reach down and cup her cheek, forcing her to look up at me. "Nothing bad," I promise her. "I'm just nervous. Honestly, that's what it is. I don't know why," I stop my rambling before I make a bigger fool of myself.

"Nervous?" she asks. "About what?"

"I don't know," I brush my thumb over her cheek and her eyes flutter closed. "I'm trying

to be cool and stuff, but last time I..." I pause, "last time, I was an idiot."

Nora leans up and my hand falls from her cheek. "An idiot? How?"

My face is hot with embarrassment. "I came so fast, and-" Nora stands up before I can finish my sentence.

"Don't call yourself names in front of me again," her voice is harsh, her eyes even more so. "By calling yourself an idiot, you're contradicting my opinion of you and basically insinuating that I would be with an idiot," she looks around the room and back to me. I get the feeling that she's no where near finished. "And, you don't need to be embarrassed about that. I enjoyed it, and it's never a bad thing when someone is so turned on that they come fast."