Natasha: Your first word(s)

Your mom doesn't really know your first word because she adopted you when you were two. But when your mom adopted you, you came into the adoption center lobby butt naked. Screaming. She quickly picked you up and carried you back in the direction you came. "Why are you naked?" She asked you. You looked at her oddly. Not quite understanding what she said. She asked the same question. But this time in Russian. " почему ты голый (Y/N)?" You looked at her and replied in English. "Because hate what they put on me." Your mom looked at you. "What did they put you in?" She asked you. "PINK! I want to wear my black like you mommy." You reply. "Then lets go get your black on. Where is your room honey?" She asked. You point to the room at the end of hall. She carried you into your room and put you on your bed. "Dat one." You point to the black dress in the corner of the closet. Your mom got the dress and put it on you. "Feel better sweetheart?" You nodded. "Let's go then. The helicarrier is waiting." She smiled and carried you out to the helicarrier and off you went back to the S.H.I.E.L.D building.

~Hello friends! It's Emma. So sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've had to worst writer's block. But I finally thought of something to write. I know it's rather short. But it's better than nothing. I will try to update as regularly as possible. Thank you for patiently waiting. :)~