Coulson: Your First Word

Your dad was in a meeting with the Avengers. You were sitting on Steve's lap playing with his gloves. "So you guys need to be ready to leave the tower in 15 minutes. Is that clear?" Your dad told the Avengers. The seven of them nodded. Then your attention went to Tony who was now playing on his phone. You climbed up on the table and crawled of to Tony, sat on his lap and watched him play Clash of Clans. You tapped the screen and blew up the enemy's fort! Tony gave you a high five. He closed Clash of Clans and opened a painting app. You took the phone and started drawing and the S.H.IE.L.D symbol. Well the one and a half year old version of the S.H.I.E.L.D symbol. Tony always let you play on his phone while the Avengers had meetings. He had many children's games on his phone because he had a daughter who also liked to play on his phone. The meeting soon ended which meant you had to give Tony his phone back. You have always hated this part of the meetings. But you gave Tony his phone back, climbed back onto the table and crawled over to you dad.  He picked you up and carried you into your room. "It's time for your nap pumpkin. I love you" Your dad said laying you in your crib.

~Time Skip 1 hour and 45 minutes~

You woke up from your nap crying and screaming. Your mom Maria Hills entered your room to see what was wrong. You had another nightmare about Loki stabbing your dad. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Your mom asked you as she picked you up. "Woki hurted Daddy. He no wake up." You managed to say. Your mom rocked you. "Oh honey it's okay. Your dad is in the other room. He is okay. Let's go see him. Okay?" She said taking you to your dad. You saw him and calmed down. "Hey (Y/N). Are you okay? What happened?" Your dad said taking you from your mom. "Woki hurt you. You no wakeded up." You told him dramatically. "Well I'm Okay now." He said hugging you. Loki walked past you. "Hello small one. What adventure shall we go on today?" Loki told you. You stuck out your tongue. "What did I do?" He asked. "You hurted daddy!" You said. "I am terribly sorry ma'am." He said. "How about we go exploring?" He said smiling. You giggled and clapped your hands, climbed off you dad's lap and went off exploring with Loki.