First Words Part 1

Steve: It was two days battle in New York. You were sitting on your dad's lap playing with the army men your Uncle Bucky gave you. Your dad was watching the news. You looked up at the tv and saw Thor, Clint, Natasha, Hulk, and Loki. Then you saw your dad in his uniform. "DADDY!" you yelled pointing at the tv. Your dad looked at you in shock. "What did you say (Y/N)?" he said. "Daddy!" you said pointing at the tv again. He looks at the tv and sees himself. "Yes that's right (Y/N). That is daddy." he said hugging you.

Tony: You were in the lab with your dad, watching him work on his Iron Man suit. He was doing something with the helmet. You couldn't see what he was doing with it, because his body was in the way. He walked over to the other work table across from him and grab a blow torch. He walked toward the table he was originally working at. He looks at you and smiles. You smile back and clap your hands. And he claps back. You squeal with joy, he smiles and went back to work. Your dad started the blowtorch to do something to his helmet again. "Sir. Mr. Banner is on the line." said JARVIS out of nowhere. "SON OF A BITCH!! Dammit JARVIS! You can't do that when I'm using a blowtorch!" Your dad yelled burning his hand. "My apologies Sir. Shall I put him through?" JARVIS said. "JARVIS!" you screamed with joy. "Yes Ms. Stark?" JARVIS replied. "Sparks! You said you first word! And yes JARVIS please do." you dad said as he scooped you up into his arms and spun you around.

Bruce: You were sitting on the floor of yours lab playing with your toys. He was doing some research. Every so often he would look at you to see what you were doing or to see if you getting into something you shouldn't. He was becoming frustrated with something. All of the sudden he hulked out and began smashing the table. "Hulk Sit!" You said pointing to the ground next you. Hulk look at you and growled. You looked and the ground then back at him and pointed again. He walked over to the spot next to you and sat down. You handed him a Barbie and he took it. After a minute or so he calmed down and returned to normal. You dad gave you ice cream.

Thor: You were lying on your dad's chest while he was taking a nap and his arm was resting across your back on the couch. You were starting to get hungry. So you started pounding on you dad's chest with your little fists. There was no response. You pounded more making noises. Still there was no response. Then an idea popped into your head. You grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked it. Within a second he grabbed his hammer that was sitting on the floor next to the couch, sat up and yelled "WHO DARE TOUCH THE HAIR OF THE MIGHTY THOR OF ASGARD GOD OF THUNDER?!?!" You giggled and he looked down at you and smiled. "Hello Angel. What do you need?" He asked you setting his hammer down. You pointed to the box of Poptarts that were sitting on the table next to the couch behind your dad and shouted "POPTAWT!! (Poptart)" He looked over his shoulder in shock and slowly grabbed the box of Poptarts, took one out of the box, opened it and handed it to you. "You're really feeding her those disgusting things?" Said your Uncle Loki as he walked into the room. "Yes I am brother. And they are not disgusting!" You dad said. "Was that her first word? And I'm not your brother!" Said Loki sitting in the chair across the room. "Yes. It is!" Your dad said patting your head softly.