Loki: Your First Word

You were in your father's chambers playing. He was laying on his bed reading a book about WWII. He glanced down at you and smiled. "Love, I will be right back I am going to use the lavatory. You stay here okay? And please don't touch my scepter." He told you before he left the chamber door open. As soon as you heard the lavatory door shut, you got up, grabbed your dad's scepter, and left the room. You made your way into Tony's lab. Back in Black was blaring. So you walked over to the nearest table with a large tool box on it. You lifted the scepter up and knocked the large tool box to the floor causing a loud crash. "WHAT THE HELL!" Tony yelled pausing the music. He walked over to you and knelt down in front of you. "Oh. It's you. How are you munchkin?" He asked you ruffling your (Y/h/c) hair. Tingk!  You poked Tony's arc reactor. "I don't work like that." Tony said booping you on the nose. Tingk! Tingk! Tingk! You poked him repeatedly. "You are just like your father." Tony said picking you up. You began screaming loudly so Tony put you down. As soon as you feet touched the ground you stopped screaming. "You are really like your father." Tony said scratching his head. Tingk! You continued poking his arc reactor. "Ok. That's enough." He said taking the scepter from you. You started screaming again. Your father came running into the lab. "YOU MEWLING QUIMM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER? AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY SCEPTER?!" Your Father yelled at Tony picking you up and ripping the scepter out of his hand. "I didn't take it. (Y/N) had it. She was trying to change me. So I took it from her." Tony told your father. "Mewling quimm!" You yelled at Tony. Tony's jaw dropped to the floor. Your father smiled at you, carried you out of the lab, and he took you back into his chambers. "(Y/N) nice chose over your first words. But it is now time for your nap." Your father told you as he laid you down on the other side of his bed. You loved taking naps. He laid next to you and continued reading his book about WWII. You soon fell asleep.