Chapter 7 : Clubbing Part 2

I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on
I'm in the club high off Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on

J's on my feet (you know it)
So get like me
J's on my feet (you know it)
J's on my feet (we trippin')
So get like me

I be in the club (the club)
Standing on the couch (the couch)
In them Wolf Greys (what)
Like it's my house (I'm home)
Drinking out the bottle
I got no respect (ay)
Looking like a model,
Who just got a check (change)
I back it up,
Cause I don't give a fuck (I don't)
If you're a lame, that's a shame
You can't hang with us (uh-uh)
I'm MC Hammer fly (fresh),
You can't touch (nope)
J's so fly
I should work at Flight Club

Put on my J's and dance the whole night away
I'm naughty by nature like I'm hip-hop hooray
My hands in the sky, I wave 'em from side to side
My feet on the floor, I'm 'bout to turn up now

"23" Mike Will Made It feat. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Jordan P.O.V

After I left to go pick up TJ I decided to go to a strip club. A real nigga like me need a lap dance from a bad ass chick. Aye you know what they say a happy dick is a happy man. Well that's what I say anyway. As I pulled up to TJ condo, I beeped the horn signaling to him I was outside. Within a couple seconds TJ came out ready to ride.

"My nigga, my nigga"

"Nigga you acting like I didn't just see you 3 hours ago"

"Man shut up and let's go"

I laughed as we headed to the strip club. When we got to the club we didn't have to stand in line, we walked straight in. That's what happens when you got face around Miami. As we walked in we went straight to V.I.P where the celebrities were. I dapped up Tyga and some others as me and TJ entered. I introduced him to some of the people there and conversation immediately led to basketball.

"The Heat definitely blew the Lakers out last night"

"Damn right" they all said simultaneously.

We laughed at the fact Kobe really thought he had something on Lebron James.

While they continued there conversation a BAD female came and started giving me a lap dance as the song 23 by Mike Will Made It feat. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J came on. I couldn't say no to that could I?

"I see you doing you but I'll be right back I'm bout to go take a leak"

"Okay"

I hardly heard him as my eyes was mesmerized by the booty in front of me. Goooshhh!

About 5 minutes into the lap dance I felt the couch deepen next to me. I look to my left and I was surprised to see Jay here. I became kind of worried because TJ could return at any moment. But I doubt she would even recognize him so I let it go.

"Can I get a lap dance next"

The stripper simply nodded her head towards Jay as she continued to dance on me. It wasn't an awkward silence between us as the stripper danced. This is why I love Jay. She wasn't the type to get jealous because she knew her place unlike other girls who would flip to even find there niggas in a strip club. Smh bitches these days.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
TJ

"I see you doing you but I'll be right back I'm bout to go take a leak"