Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home

Whoop whoop !

Im officially a JUNIOR !

:)

IT MAY TAKE ME A WHILE TO UPDATE NOW BECAUSE OF ALL MY HOMEWORK BUT BARE WITH ME. After this chapter they will be longer.

Dont mind the mistakes will edit later !

Happy readings !

Terrance Jackson Jr (Tj)

*

*

*

*

*

*

Aah, the sweet smell of home, I thought as I unboard the plane. All through out the the plane ride all the SPLATS were staring me down like I was the last cup of water in the world and they havent drinked water in years. The thirst is REAL. I mean dont get me wrong I am a handsome dude, being puerto rican, Jamaican and haitian has its perks. Standing 6'3, red boned, nice short curly hair, very strong 6-pack stomach and muscular arms I couldnt blame them for staring.

But, if it's one thing I hate it has to be SPLATS. You know the girls who easily open their legs for anything with legs. I only came back to miami for one reason and one reason only, to get my woman back.

''Tj'', I heard my name being called, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see my half brother Jordan, my dads older son, walking towards me.

''Hey Jordan'', I said as I embraced him with a brotherly hug.

''Whats happnin Tj, how was your flight,'' he responded.

''The flight was A1, couldnt keep the ladies eyes off of me doe,'' i joked with him. Jordan knows the reason why im done here in miami, which is to get my woman back, I mean I couldnt stop talking about Jay since I moved to ATL with him, my dad, and my step mother. I missed her so much, words cant even explain it. I just hope she hasnt forgotten about ya boy.

''Alright now keep playing jay going to forget about yo ass,'' he stated back.

''Boy please, she would never move on from all of this'' i said in my ratchet voice. We both busted out laughing, as we headed to the car. It was time to start planning.

OGJB: Operation Get Jay Back.

**************************************

*Will edit later*

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share