Chapter 2: Nightmares and kisses

• Dedicated to Brianna JG.

Jay P.O.V

November 16,2012

I woke up from my nightmare, sweating and panting. This was the 3rd night this week I dreamed about that day 3 years ago. I jumped as i felt a pair of arms rap around my body, but calmed down as i noticed it was just Jordan.

"You straight" he asked, while slowly getting up.

"Yea, you can go back to sleep i just want some water" i said, getting out of bed and walking towards the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. As i grabbed a cup and poured ice cold water into it I noticed a note on the fridge in my moms hand writing stating she and George had left on a trip and would be back in 2 weeks. As i sat down at the island in the kitchen, i started to think about how my life changed since my raping. I was no longer the sweet, nice and innocent jay i used to be. My innocence was taken away from me without my say and along went my personality. Now, instead i was what people on the streets call a "splat", meaning the girl that would easily spread her leg's for any guys that wanted some sex. Im the hoe in the saying you cant turn a hoe into a housewife. Love dont live here, not with me anyways.

I was only in love once in my life, with a boy named Tj. We were highschool sweethearts until he had to move away to Atlanta with his dad, because his mother died of cancer. When he left half my heart went with him, and the other half died when I was raped. We couldnt get in contact because my number changed and I didn't have his. I missed him so much that I cried for two months straight, but eventually I had to get over it. He still has my heart, and if it's meant to be will we be together again someday.

Before I knew it, 3 hours had already passed and it was 8 a.m. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and arms wrapping around my waist.

"Good morning" Jordan said to me.

"Good morning J" I replied.

Jordan was a mixed Jamaican and Irish boy, with smooth waves on his head. He had a nice 6 pack and strong built body. We were nothing but friends with benefits, no string attached. Looking at his V-line made me want to go for a round 3 in the shower.

I dropped my robe exposing my 36 D round breast, skinny stomach to match, nice hips and a big round butt. My body is what every girl wanted and envied. Jordan's little friend instantly got excited as he chased me upstairs to the nearest bathroom. We stepped into the jacuzzi shower and he sat down on the side, while I straddled him. He started to kiss on my neck as slowly entered my vagina with his penis. It felt amazing after about an hour we finally finished and got dressed.

As he left I noticed he left me 5 stacks to go shopping if only he knew how many guys were leaving me 5 stacks a day. I walked over to my draw and grabbed my agenda full of all the men I have sex with on a weekly basis and called Isaiah and ask to meet up this afternoon, it was going to be a very fun day..

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share