Prolouge

** A/N: Hey, I'm Kandi and this is a new story I just thought about so please bear with me. I'm no expert but I'll try my best to give an amazing story. If your looking for perfect and no grammar errors then you have the wrong story, but anyways my dolls on with the story **

Ja'liyah P.O.V

June 28, 2013

It was just another summer day in Miami, Tj and I were in the car on my way to go get the rest of my stuff at my mothers house. I reached over and kissed Tj before I got out of the car, while he waited for me outside. I walked inside the house only to be greeted by the smell of liquor and death sticks. I walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water before heading upstairs to my old bedroom. While walking into the bedroom I stop dead in my tracks disgusted by my sight. George, my mothers boyfriend, was sniffing my panties. He jumped up as I cleared my throat signaling he had company. He took two large steps, pushed me onto the floor, and gave me the look that said 'I dare you to say anything'. Scared out my mind I grabbed my duffel bag and started putting all my left over clothes in it.

During packing my clothes I came upon a draw I haven't opened in years. I slowly opened it and pulled out my safety gun. I took it and made up my mind that today was going to be the last time George ever put his hands on me. I quietly creeped to his room and slid the door open to find a sleeping George. I walked over to his bed and pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger only to hear a click, damn the bullet was jammed. After the gun was slapped out of my hand it was then that I noticed George was no longer sleeping, but rather upset and livid.

George focefully picked me up and slammed my body into the wall, soon after sending blow after blow to my head and face. Some where between the blows to my head he slammed me onto the bed and stripped me naked, my only thought was if he was going to rape me again. Lord take me now. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was the door busting open and a very livid Tj....

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share