Chpater 14 Marvin Gaye lemon last chapter

Narrator you and Delirious have been dating for awhile now but what you don't know is that Delirious wants you really badly so on your anniversary from the day you first met he took you to dinner.

Y/n POV AGE: 18

"Delirious thank you for the most wonderful anniversary ever I love you." Today has been an awesome I can't believe he remembered I'm so happy to have him as a boyfriend. "So what do you wanna do now?" He then gave me a look I could tell he was smirking. He removed his mask and mine and tarted to deeply kiss me.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I playfully denied and smirked in the kiss. He grabbed my ass which made me gasp and put his tongue in my wet canvas which made me moan. He started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys and found my sweet spot and sucked on it which I moaned louder. "Let's go to the bedroom~." He said so sexy like.

Delirious' POV AGE: 19

I carried her bridle style heading to our bedroom. When we got to the room I lightly threw her on the bed then she got up and unzipped my blue hoodie with her teeth which made me turn red. She giggled when I blushed.

I then took her shirt of while placing my lips on her neck making her moan my name "Johnathan~" when I removed from her neck she was in her f/c bra blushing a bright pink. She then took of my shirt, she saw my six pack and blushed a hot pink which made me laugh. "You look cute when you blush~" I whispered in her ear she the pushed me on the bed.