Chapter 8 Stiches (Seventh Grade)

A/n Hey guys this chapter was suggested by raquel_mofield she is awesome so go and check her profile and not to mention she is writing a H2OVanoss story but anyway guys thanks for reading and commenting and leave some suggestions bye. :D

Third Person: A/n This is a Flash back Chapter

Y/n was rushed to the Hospital after what had happened.

30 minutes ago

Mommy, Daddy i'm home. Y/n said with happiness in her voice. Though she thought she had a loving family but in reality her family was not loving for she did not know about her father being insane and psycho. So when Y/n came home she heard that there was screaming and crying. She walked in the room and say her father with a knife in his hand. Daddy w-what are y-you doing with!? Tears started to form on Y/n's face she was so scared she didn't know what to do so, she
ran to her room and hide under the bed.

Her heart was beating so fast...she heard the door open then close, she held her breathe in afraid of her dad...*creak**creak* went the footsteps of the footsteps then BAM. Her father pulled her from the bed.

While she tried to run away her father cut her right eye with the knife blood covered her right eye. She lied there while the blood still poured. A few minutes later her mom come to her baby when she saw what had happened. Y/n WAKE UP!? Her mother said with tears in her eyes. She called 911 and an ambulance came straight away.

(Play le Song)

When the doctor came out he called for Mrs.Y/L/N she stood up still crying with puffy red eyes. He said that Y/n will be okay your mother was happy she smiled but there was a problem Y/n would have a huge scar on her face forever her smiled then disappeared and she fell back in the chair.
(End of Flashback)

Y/n POV:

Delirious had asked why I always wear my mask even when I sleep or go swimming so I told him the story then when I was done I removed my masked and showed him my face. I thought that I was ugly and a monster.

But instead he just looked at you with a great big smile

But instead he just looked at you with a great big smile. I was confused because he didn't say I was ugly or a monster instead he said I was beautiful and cute I started to blush and then he said,"So that's what you look like when you blush its cute." I didn't know what to say so I said thanks. Then he said he wanted to show me his face too. Too be honest I really wanted to know what was under his mask to. When he took off his mask he had a scar on his left eye I told him ,"I guess were twins for having scars on our faces." From that day I would not wear my mask only when i was with Delirious though I would wear it when Vanoss and them would hangout with us.