Chapter 12 We Don't Talk Anymore(Eleventh Grade)

(Hey guys so in this chapter you wont be reading yourself but instead this chapter is about Delirious so please don't be mad at me thanks for the support I really am happy you like so enjoy this chapter)

(play Song)

Delirious' POV AGE: 17

It's been almost a year since I actually talked to Y/n I text and call her all the time but she never answers. When she doesn't answer I get worried and start get make up dumb situations. I think to myself I'm an idiot and It's all of his fault because of my insane side I black out and punched Y/n he's the reason why she went to go and live with Tyler and why she never talks to me.

Well I finally saw her today Y/n, the reason I say that is because when I say her she was holding hands with this new kid named Ohm ( you guys probably thought it was Tyler but nope surprise it's ohmie) he had a mask covering half of his face with a blindfold with an ohm symbol on it and a white rabbit suit.

I clenched my fist she then faced him and I heard her say something that made my heart shatter to a million pieces she said I love you to him. I was right no wonder she wasn't answering my texts or calls she had a boyfriend apparently she didn't see me so she kept on walking still holding his hand she looked so happy and it looks like she replaced her masked but when I saw her I wanted to call out her name to tell her I'm so sorry. what should I do?

While I was thinking of a way to tell Y/n I'm sorry I walked towards the crew Vanoss, Nogla, Mini, and lui. when I looked up I saw it was Tyler I was mad when I saw his ass here " Hey guys." I said trying to sound cool. " Alright man what's wrong?" Vanoss asked " Nothing." " Dude come on you can tell us." Lui said " I said It's nothing." starting to sound annoyed. " Obviously there is something." Mini said. I then looked at Y/n she was giggling at whatever that Ohm kid said.

" Oh is that what ye are thinking about?" Nogla asked I nodded my head " What's so great about this Ohm guy anyway?" I say after seeing him give her a kiss on the head. " Actually, he isn't really that bad once you get to know him." Vanoss said so wait does that mean they've met Ohm before. Once I saw that Y/n was alone I started to walk up to her but then I get a flashback of her and I when we first met how I saved her and how she liked the same things as me.

I turned around to only run into some blonde girl " Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't see where is was going." That voice sounded familiar, she was the girl that bullied Y/n when we were little. She looked beautiful with her ocean blue eyes and sunset yellow hair maybe it's time for me to move on I mean Y/n looks like she moved on. "Hey it's okay my name is Johnathon what's yours?" She smiled at me " Nice to meet you Johnathon my name is Ashley." To brake the ice I did some dumb pickup line " Hey Ashley, did you come from the galaxy cause your a star." she laughed and blushed a little a light pink.

I think this is what I needed a fresh start someone I can care for. But I still miss Y/n her insane laugh, her sparkling e/c, and her personality. Forget it if I fall in love with Ashley then I'll think as Y/n as just my closest friend.

...My friend that I love.