Chapter 9

I started towards my front door as my friends car pulled away. I heard yelling from inside. I unlocked the door and walked in to see three men dressed in red and white striped shirts with blue pants sprawled out on a Twister board. Chad, Max's friend, cracked George with a belt.

"What the absolute fuck are you guys doing?" I asked confused.

"Making a youtube video" Max responded.

I looked around, the board had lit candles, mouse traps, and spaghetti on it. They were all slightly out of breathe.

"Okay" I said shaking my head and sighing.

I went up to my room and got a shower. I put on leggings and a t-shirt. As I was getting changed, I heard screams.

"Get it off my neck faggot, I'll kill you." Ian said.

"You ready?" Chad asked.

"What to do mean am I ready!?" 

He yelled and rolled on the floor as he was being shocked from what looked like a shock collar.

"Looks like the games are over boys." Max said.

Chad whipped Max and George once more as Ian laid on the floor breathing heavy.

"Jesus christ" I said laughing as I went down the stairs. 

George was covered in spaghetti and Ian had whip lashes across his back. They were all sweaty and looked tired. 

"Max, I'm using your shower." George said as he left to clean up.

I went over to Ian and kneeled down. 

"Are you alright?" I said trying to hold in my laughs.

He looked at me with a face of exhaustion. 

"Yeah I'm good" He said out of breath.

There was spaghetti, pancakes, and John Cena toys littering the floor.

"Well looks like my work here is done. I'm gonna get going. See you all later." Chad said.

"Bye Chad" I said.

"Are you guys staying over tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah" Ian said.

"Good! We can watch a Leonardo Dicaprio movie." I said to him.

"Max, is it okay if we watch a Leo movie tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah thats fine" Max responded, wiping his face of blue shaving cream over the sink.

"I need to take a shower after George, I'm covered in shit." Ian said.

"You can just use mine if you want." I told him.

"Ah great" he said.

I stood up and extended my arm to help him get up. I led him up to my bathroom across the hall from my room.

"Just turn this nob for more cold and this one for more hot. When your done turn them all to the right."

"Thanks." he smiled.

I left the room behind me and heard the water start running. I went to my room to pick out a movie. 

Titanic's always good, or Inception! Eh, I don't wanna think that much... Oh The Departed, wait no Django.

All in all I decided on The Basketball Diaries. I went down stairs to get the movie ready. I put the disc in the DVD player. I went to the kitchen to put popcorn in the microwave. Max was sitting on his computer at the table.

"Y/n, Ian just texted me for a towel. Can you get it, I'm looking over the footage."

"Yeah, sure."

I went to the laundry room and took a towel out of the dryer. I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. It opened with the lower half of his body covered by the door. I looked at his torso for a moment. He was skinny but still had a nice body.

"Uh, here." I said connecting my eyes to his.

He reached out a veiny arm to take it.

"Thanks"

I went back downstairs to see Joji sitting with Max.

"Were gonna start the movie when Ian comes down." I told them.

A few minutes later Ian came down fully clothed.

"Ready?" he said.

"Yep" I handed him a bowl of popcorn.

I sat on the couch next to the wall and he sat down next to me. Max sat next to Ian, and George went to a chair. I covered myself with a blanket and started the movie.

We all watched and ate popcorn. As the movie went on I started to feel myself drifting off. I rested my head on Ian's shoulder. He looked at me with a small smile. He moved his arm to be around my shoulder. 

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was warm and comfortable. I fell asleep with ease.

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry for taking so long to update and having it be such a bad chapter. I've just been extremely tired from school and get a shitload of homework I have to do every night. Hope you understand and enjoyed this chapter. Thanks so much for reading!