Chapter 2 -

Hiiii lovelies <3

Here's Chapter 2 :) I know you've probably waited long for this, and I'm sooooooooooo sorry... but it's here now.. :) woopwoop but this chapter is a little crappy though... and short.... 

There's nooo song for this chapter 'cause I really couldn't come up with one... so yeah... enjoy:)

xx loveya'll 

---------------------

Selena’s POV

I walked into the restaurant looking around to find Harry, I must say his management did a good job for picking the restaurant, it was cute and welcomeing. I looked to my right to see Harry sitting at a table for two close to the windows bet they got us that place so the paps can see us better, 

Well lets put the acting mode on.

Harry was tapping away on his phone looking annnoyed. “Well hello sir,” I said winking as I walked over to him.

Trying to fake a smile he stood up, “hey sel!” He said while giving me a hug. 

I shook my head and laughed, “You’re the worst actor ever.”

Well thanks, I try my best to let it seem like I like you.” He said a little offenden, but still it sounded rather annoyed.

“Try harder.”

“Don’t annoy me, I’m serious.” He said.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

He pulled out a chair for me and I said down. “Thank you.” I smiled at him.

“What do you want to drink?” He asked. 

lets be a little ladie like tonight. “A red wine please.”

Harry orders our drinks, and pull out my phone to look if Justin messaged me. But of course he didn’t. I sighed as I put my phone back in my purse.

“So, How have you been?” I asked him. 

“Okay, I guess.” 

“Not really...?” I said putting on an ‘interested face’ well it’s not that I was interested not at all actually... It’s like playing in a movie, I just do what they expect me to do.

“Well, I don’t know,” He seemed not so very comfortable right now, “I had a fight with my mom. Not that you would care.” 

“Oh, what was it about?” I said looking a pitty for him.

“That’s none of your business,” He whispered. “I know you don’t care, I’m not that stupid.” 

Well ouch, okay maybe I didn’t really care what his fight with his mom was about... But still, that was a little harsh, I was actually trying to be nice. 

I could feel my smile dissapear for a few seconds, but soon enough I put on my fake one again. “Lets play twenty questions.” I offered.

“Okay then..” He said sighing, well he wasn’t much of a positive person.

“Shall I start?” I said and he nodded. “Okay, so where are you from?”

“Holmes Chapel.” 

“Chesire right?”

“Yep.” he said popping the ‘p’.

“How old are you?”

“I’m 19.” He smiles and after that whispered “The paps are here.”

“19?” I wondered out loud. “Thought you’d be older...”

“You did?” He asked surprised. “Why?”

“Erm, well you just seemed older.” I said making him chuckle. “Well, that means I’m the oldest.” I said grinning.

“So, where are you from?” I guess it’s his turn to ask questions.

“Dallas, Texas.” 

“What’s your favorite food?”

“Pickles, don’t judge me, they’re just amazing.” I answered grinning. 

“Pickles, really?” He said making a face, I chuckled. 

The rest of the night we spend with basicly talking, and pretending to like this whole ‘date’ stuff. But to be honest it wasn’t the worst ‘date’ I’ve ever had... 

----

After Harry Paid the bill we walked outside me wearing his jacket because his management texted him that ‘it would look cute’. It was a quit comfortable one though. 

I tried to ignore the paps taking picutres and asking random questions all around us, and acted as 'in love' as I could... 

Harry wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked back to his car.

The ride back to his appartment was silent, but comfortable. I didn't mind us not talking though, because I wouldn't even really know what to talk about...

Harry showed me around in his appartment, it was nice though not that big. I'm pretty sure he didn't choose the forniture himself but it was classy. It gave a calm feeling because of all the shades of blue that were used. 

I yawned as I sat down on the sofa.

"Are you tired?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, a little." I said rubbing my eyes.

"I'll get your stuff to my room, then you can sleep..." He said standing up to grab my bag. I walked after him and he gave me a towel. Giving him a short thanks I walked into the bathroom to get changed and take a shower. 

I let the warm water run down over my body, staring to the showerwall not thinking of anything at all. 

After a while of just standing there relaxing a little I washed my hair and quickly dried off, brushed my teeth and changed into my pyjamas.

I grabbed my phone and laid down on my bed.

3 missed text.

20.37
From: Justin <3

Sel, what the fuck are you doing with Harry Styles? It all over the news... I thought we were in a 'break' but you're actually using that time to replace me?! What the fuck Selena? seriously?!

22.14
From: Justin <3

You're a little slut.

22.34
From: Justin <3

I hate you.

He might have been drunk when he send those last two text... But they hurt... A lot.