Oooops!

I was awake by the light rays hitting my face. I stood up while yawning. Justin was still sleeping, burried his face through the pillow you can see his perfect flex in the arms. And yes he sleeps with you with his boxers and shirtless.

You smiled as you unlocked your phone, SHIT! you see the twitter as they papparazi popped out all the stolen pictures from the fight last night at mcdonalds.

you see the @TMZ pics,, there were justin punching Austin. And the other side You and selena while she was pushing you against the wall. 

Justin! wake up! were in trouble! you keep shaking him.

What?? its too early let me sleep" he said in his raspy voice.

No! TMZ popped the news on what happen last night, here look!

What the fuck? he said as he jumped up while snatching the phone at your hand.

He throw it as he put his fingers on his face. You sitted next to him while rubbing his back in comfort.

Shit! this is the worst news ever! and what most worst is that it's true! Now im gonna face tons of baseless comments, Bombard Questions and they wont stop criticizing me" ugh! He looked at you.

"We are on this together" you nodded as you hugged his torso.

Now lets get some breakfast he said while pulling you outside the room.

You spotted all the boys and kenny infront of the t.v.

"The popstar Justin Bieber punched New Rising artist Austin Mahone inside the Mcdonalds. As you can see (they were also playing the video and the stolen pictures) at the other side The pop princess Selena Gomez was attacking some girl.. But they said that girl was Justin's P.A.? A lot of Questions is popping from our minds. What is the real reason at this insidence? Is it because Selena caught cheating with Austin and Justin got mad and punch Austin and his P.A. tried to stop but Selena attacked her?" This is cleverTV now we want all your comments below."

The fuck?! Justin said while clenching his jaw. Then all of them turned around.

Kenny walked toward us. "Justin what is that? Now scooter is calling me, He was so mad at you"

Justin pulled you infront of him. "Go change we need to go there" he was looking at you seriously.

"Going where?" he grabs you as he run upstairs.

"Just change and i'll wait you in the car"! You nodded as you started showering and changing into some pink sweatshirt and gray jeans as you slipped some white supra. 

See you guys later! they all nodded as you run outside.

You hopped inside, He's wearing white V-neck shirt clack swaggy pants and white supra with a white beenie. and his black shades. 

Buckle your seatbelts honey, it's gonna be a long bumpy ride" he said sarcastically.

Oh well, buckle yourself coz it's gonna be a long Quiet ride" talk to yourself! you looked at the window ignoring his presence.

What is your problem?! i just warned you, why are you acting that way?! he was now yelling.

And what is wrong with you?! I just replied?! To your "bumpy ride", with my "Quiet ride"!! Now get over it and just drive!! you yelled back.

He was mocking as he started the engine. you can hear him cursing and sulking.

Justin? are you still mad at me? You asked just to cut the silence. He didn't replied.

JUSTIN?? Hello? he keeps ignoring you.

Justin? Can't you hear me? Talk to me please? I'm so sorry! he keeps driving.