Chapter 29

( really not in a writing mood so respect that..but I have alot updates to do and fans asking for it..so im at it for you all..Thanks for reading. Please, don't forget to vote and comment giving me FEEDBACK at the end..not ' update ' or ' update soon..more then one chap ' again, thank you for reading. Xoxo

-- Shantii

Isis ***

Its Thursday. Me and Chelle have gotten so close, she is so freaking funny...but her ass is mean as hell. Like, she will tell a bitch off in a minute I be like daaaaammnnn D. Hassan be trying his lines and she brush that nigga off too.

Her and Handsome were ragging on eachother the other day. So funny, His dumb ass called her one of them things that be blowing in the wind outside of stores. the longg lil air dude.

She called him a wanna be NEW BOYZ. I was too dead.

" You anxious for tomorrow " She ask.

" Yep, Twins didn't come to school today so after school im going to stop by their house and make sure their fine. Plus I wanna see Handsome's mom " I say opening my lockering putting my books inside.

" Ooooh she wifey " She tease me.

" I been wifey. The other hoes just thirsty. "

" So tell me...why is Hassan so stupid ? " I laughed.

" Because he's a Harris twin. Handsome was like that too but not as much, then I whipped him...He's more calmer and mature "

" Power of the p+ssy " We laughed. And he's only hit one time? Lawd. He's experienced. Me not so much. But afterwards Handsome told me I was doing it like a pro.

We continued to talk as we walked to lunch and towards the line. Nisa bumpped her. " Excuse you " She tells her...Just watch. Nisa kept walking and she went up and yanked her by her arm. " No bitch, you gon' say excuse me. Don't ever bump into me and keep walking "

" Get the hell off of me, you don't even know me " Nisa push her off. She started passing my her stuff.

" Oh but you gon' known me! " D tells her rolling up her sleeves. I tried pulling her back laughing.

" Girl, let it go. My mama always told me not to go beneith my level. Trust " I tell her pulling her back.

" We really gon' bring yo mama up in this ? Yo mama should have told you who the fuck yo daddy is with her hoe ass before you found out the hard way " She says. Oh, she talked about my mama. Before I knew It I lounged at that ass and had my fist connecting to her jaw. Everybody was running to watch. This bitch Lauren had the nerve to jump in. Da"chelle got in here and started tagging that ass.

" Ladies ! " The security started trying to pull us apart. She had a grip on my hair. Weak bitches be like " im using hands only " OKAAAY!!

" Stop it right now " They manage to pull us apart. I got her ass good but she stratched my face up.

" Dumb bitch "

" Oh im the dumb bitch me ? You the dumb bitch for letting twin use your dumb ass. It was all a game to him. He got a date with another bitch tonight, ignorant ass! Maybe if you got the stick out you're ass you would see that! " She yells. People were just enjoying the show.

" Man on my mama, when I see that ass off campus im tagging you again. Its gon' be worst then what ya pops use to do to you " Call it a low blow or whatever, she brung my moms into it. Paybacks a bitch. The surcurity pulled us off into different area's and locked us into a office.

" Man she got me fucked up ? You know where she live cause we can make a trip to them hoes house !? Ion play that shit. Mama ain't raise no fool " She says.