Chapter Sixteen

So this chapter is filled with DRAMA! I hope you guys enjoy. I want you guys to leave me a comment telling me who your favorite and not so favorite characters are and give a little reason... just a sentence, nothing elaborate. Please comment, vote, and fan. :3

     “What the hell is going on?!” my brother yelled as he barged into my room,

     “Seth! This isn’t what you think it is.”

     “Really Joei? I think this is something. What, now that Cole’s dead you think you can sleep around?”

     Tears welled in my eyes as I stared at him in disbelief. Seth knew what I was going through, the pain I’ve had since Cole died.

     “You disgust me Adia. I never thought my own sister would become a slut,” he spat.

     My tears began to spill. “I hate you,” I said softly. “You know how miserable I’ve been since he died. You were the one who found me in a pool of my own blood. You hear the screams that ring through the house every night. Yet you have the audacity to call me a slut? To say I disgust you? Why…” Mikha pulled me into a hug as my voice broke. He was trying to comfort me but the words were already spoken.

     As Mikha held me, I felt Seth’s eyeing us. He was more upset than I had ever seen him but Mikha was more enraged.

     “Is there a problem?” Mikha asked. I could tell he was trying to control himself.

     “Yeah there is. Get your hands off of her.”

     “Why, so you can make Joei feel worse? Call her a slut a few more times? Joei loves Cole more than humanly possible.”

     “Really? If she loves him so much she wouldn’t have slept with you now would she?”

     “I didn’t sleep with him. He was making sure I was okay, something you stopped doing.”

     “Shut up Adia! You know you slept with him and there is no point in lying. You are just a whore, like every other female,” Seth roared as he moved towards me with his hand raised. Mikha stood, waiting for the moment when Seth would swing.

“Sit back down.”

“So you can take another stab at Joei, Maybe strike her? Not going to happen,” he replied.

Seth let out an irritated snarl as he stormed out of my room.

“You know it’s not over right?”

“I know. I’ll be back. I need to call my brother.” All I could do was nod.

 Minutes after Mikha had left the room, Seth returned. He was still upset but I refused to move from where I sat.

“I see you aren’t scared.”

“I’m not scared of cowards.”

“What did you just call me?” he snared.

“You heard what I said.”

“Listen to me Adia, I swear to God you…”

“What do you want from my life? There has to be a reason you came back,” I said deliberately cutting him off.

“I came to apologize.”

“Why?”

“I was wrong. Dad…”

“You’ve got to be kidding me Seth! You called dad? How freaking old are you?”

“Well if you saw a stranger in my bed…”

“That would be your damn business. I wouldn’t run to dad. And Mikha isn’t a stranger.  He was there for me after my mom was killed,” I spat.

“Sure Joei, of course you wouldn’t,” Seth said sarcastically.

“No, unlike you I wouldn’t sink that low.”

Anger burned in Seth’s eyes. Instead of saying another word though, he stood up and left, slamming the door behind him.

So what did you guys think? I hope you liked it. I particularly enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please don't forget to comment, vote, and fan. Also please let me know which character you like and dislike and a sentece why.

-BryttBrutal