Chapter Thirty-Nine

Shelloz there wonderful Wattpaders ! Happy Monday to you all. I know Mondays suck but we all need something to make us smile and I want to do that. I hope you guys had an awesome weekend. Mine involved 8 hours in a car >.< but I got to see my best friend so it was worth it. As for the story, this chapter might be pretty short. If it is I apologize. It wasn't my intention but Word and Wattpad are two different things. But anyways, song at the moment is Step by KARA (K-pop) anf it's really fun to dance to so check it out. Now, onto the story. Vote, fan and comment. Happy Reading.

            I stared at the figure standing before me with terror filled eyes. It was a man, about thirty years old, with dusty brown hair that was neatly combed back, a well groomed beard, a deep, curved scar that ran from his temple to his chin, and cold, lifeless eyes. He had an air about him that screamed danger and a demeanor that reinforced it. Although I tried not to show it, I was terrified.

            “It’s about time you woke up. I was starting to get bored all by myself.”

            “What do you want from me? What have I ever done to you?’

            “Didn’t I answer that question? I want your life, your blood. I want you to suffer.”

            “I haven’t done anything to you!”

            “Your birth was enough of a reason at first but now, with the Prince is after your affection everything is more fun.”

            “Is this a game to you? Messing with people’s lives?”

            “Everything is a game. You are just a disposable pawn.”

            “How can you just play with people’s lives?”

            “Like you are one to talk. You’re messing with the emotions of two men. You, my dear Adia, are playing the worst game,” the man said.

            “No, I’m not!”

            “Oh of course, you don’t remember. The seal is working beautifully.”

            “Go screw yourself you prick!”

            His eyes went from playful to menacing in a second, taking on a faint glow. “How about I just screw you?” he snared as he grabbed my hair and unchained me. I yelped, looking at Adam. “Yes, the sweet sound of pain and fear. I cannot wait until I hear you scream in pure agony.”

            Three hours later I was thrown back into the cell naked, bloody, and bruised. A very worried Adam quickly made his way to me, ignoring the orders the man was giving him. He removed his tattered shirt and held it out to me, only to help me put it on. I muttered my thanks.

            “That’s why you shouldn’t disrespect him.”

            “He was going to do this no matter what. It was only a matter of time,” I whispered as the scenes from moments prior played in my head. I threw my hands over my mouth in an attempt to suppress the onslaught of sobs that tried to escape.

            “What did he do to you?”

            “That fucking bastard raped me Adam. That’s what he did.”

            “I know that Adia. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. I meant…”

          “I know what you meant and I’m not about to give you a fucking play by play of the shit I was subjected to.”

            “I wasn’t asking that either. Do you really think I’m that insensitive, that I don’t know what you are going through?”

            “Yeah of course you know what I’m going through because he raped you all the time,” I chortled.

            “He did. It was his way of demeaning and controlling me. He does it to get in your head, make you submissive. So yes Adia, I do know what you are going through. It just doesn’t faze me anymore. Remember, I’ve been here a long time. That man has been her even longer. He does as he pleases and no one says anything to him, out of fear of course.”

            “How do you know all that?”

            “As children they told us kids stories about him as a way to scare us into being good.”

            “Oh.”

            Adam wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. The action the man had done had been similar, so similar that I associated it with the innocent hug.

            “Get off! Don’t touch me!” I spat, pushing Adam away. “You are just like him.”

            “I’m sorry. I should have known not to” Adam sighed, making his way to sit next to me.

            I buried my head into my folded arms, shaking as I suppressed more sobs, gasping for air as I wept. I barely felt Adam’s hand on my back as he tried to calm me down. No, I was beyond comfort. I missed my dad, my bed, my boyfriend, the guys, even Seth. When I lifted my head, I met Adam’s warm smile.

            “I’m sure your family and friends are looking everywhere for you.”

            I mustered up the best smile I could but it wasn’t a good one. Then Adam and I turned our head to the staircase. The door had swung open and we could hear a female voice. When I gave him a questioning look he shrugged his shoulder and slowly made his way in front of me. Taking on a protective stance, we waited in silence for the woman to show herself.

Hey so what did you guys think? Good, bad, alright? Leave me a comment in the crotch(Shane Dawson reference) and let me know. I love hearing from you guys. Don't for get to vote too.

              ^

Love Shane Dawson

BryttBrutal