Night Three

The phone began to ring in a certain apartment. A man walked through the door as the telephone continued to ring, reading a paper. The phone went to voicemail with someone all too familiar.

"Uh, Hello? Oh, uh hey. I know we haven't spoken in a while, but there's been a-uhm-a-a a firearms related accident here at Freddy Fazbear's, uh, and we're currently without a security gaurd for the night shift, uh..." The man on the phone stated. Nathan Sharp looked over his rent payment, and saw it was just under 1,000 dollars overdue. He sighed.

"I know it's not much, but uh, I can get you a check on Friday. The thing is, uh, we need someone tonight because, uh...well... the shift starts at twelve..." Nate grabbed the phone and held it against his ear. "Oh! Uh, hello?"

"Is the uniform still the same?" Nate asked. A few hours later, Nate got himself ready for the night shift that he never wanted to return to. When he entered the building, he put his hat on the desk.

It's been seven years since I've worked at this place... He thought to himself, looking at the new and old photos that hung on a board. A part of my life I much regret...

"I saw kids burst in tears, a bear start eating a face..." Nate slumped down into the chair, rolling it to the computer.

"I tried to move on and just forget." He said to himself.

QUE CHARACTER BREAK

Nate suddenly knows a camera is next to him and turns to face it, know who's watching. Knowing that we were watching.

"But youtube ad rev isn't all that great. SO!!!" He turned back and forgot he did that as he continued the night shift.

There was something off about the room with the animatronics. When they found themselves awake once more, Chica looked around in a confused state, which then followed up with worry as the only one she saw was Freddy, who looked over to her.

"Hey! Where's Bonnie?!" She asked nervously.

"Huh?" Freddy looked around, but couldn't find the purple bunny anywhere. "I haven't seen him!" He told her. They both started calling his name, exiting their room to look for him. Thankfully, the curious bunny was just in a different room by a large box. He heard his two friends enter and hinted towards the box.

"What could this be? It wasn't here before...It's bigger than me." Bonnie told them.

"Maybe it's a big box!" Chica said, pointing out the obvious.

"Obviously...It's full of party flavours!" Freddy said happily.

"Pickles!" Bonnie guessed.

"Ponies!" Chica said.

"Pizza!" Freddy grinned.

"The Pox!" Bonnie blurted out, before receiving a wierd look from his friends. "What?"

Back in the office, it had already been about an hour, and Nate wasn't used to staying up so late, so when the phone rang he jumped and looked around, before remembering where he was.

"Falling asleep...Until a phone starts ringing six inches deep beneath the mess on my desk." Trying to regain his balance, he placed his hand on the top shelf, only to feel something soft, gooey, and strange. Immediately retracting his hand, he looked in disgust at the frosting on his hands that came from one of Chica's cupcakes.

'Why would the keep a rotten cupcake up here? Creepy...and grotesque..." He wiped it on the picture Chica had previously made for Mark, and it fell on top of the desk.

Meanwhile, Bonnie had been untaping the box as Chica and Freddy nervously watched.

"Maybe we shouldn't touch it..." She said, breaking the long silence and catching Bonnie's attention.